Chapter 5: Safe and Sound

Yn POV

Once we get in my house he kisses me and i kiss back. I put my arm around his neck and pull him closer. I deepen the kiss and he sticks his tongue in. Our tongues dance together and we end up having a five minute make out session. I finally pull away and smile. He smiles and pecks my lips.

"Ok go take a shower and i'll pick an outfit out for you imma go to my house and take a shower and get dressed and imma take you out ok" he says

"Ok" i say. I run upstairs and go to the shower. I take a thirty minute shower and then get out. I see an outfit on the bed and put it on.

(My outfit)

Oreo crew neck sweater

Black ripped skinny jeans

Oreo Jordans

Silver necklace that said BOSS

Silver hoops

Smokey eye

Clear lipgloss

Hazel contact lenses

I walk downstairs and Ray is sitting on the couch.

(His outfit)

Oreo hoodie

Black skinny jeans

Black timberland boots

Black bandana

Hair in two braids

"Oh so you jock my style like that" i say

"Well dont you look sexy" he says

"And you're not to bad yourself" i say

"I try but sit down on the floor so i can do your hair" he says

I sit in front if him on the floor and he starts to braid my hair into two braids. He adds a spike bow to the end of each braid and puts a black bandana around my head.

"Now you look perfect" he says.

I run over to a mirror. Wow he made my braids tight. Awe my baby can do hair.

"Thank you now where we going" i ask

"Its a surprise" he says

We walk outside and he hops on my motorcycle. I jump behind him and he backs up.

"Do you know how to drive a motorcycle" i ask

"Hell yea i used to ride these when i was little" he says. He drives forward and hits a trash can.

"YOU BETTER NOT GET IN AN ACCIDENT" i say. We both laugh and we drive off. In about ten minutes we pull up to the carnival. Yay i haven't been to a carnival in like 5 years before i went to jail that first time. We walk up to the ticket booth and pay for some tickets.

"Y'all are an adorable couple" the ticket booth lady says.

"Oh we..." Ray start to say but i cut him off

"Thank you" i say and take the tickets.

"Have fun love birds" the lady says and makes a heart with her hands. I laugh and we walk away. As soon as we a couple feet away from the lady Ray jumps on me and starts kissing my neck and face.

"What in the world are you doing" i ask

"YOU SAID WE WERE A COUPLE" he says really loudly. People start looking at us.

" I just didn't wanna have to explain to her that we weren't a couple" i say. He jumps off of me and frowns.

"Oh" he says sadly. I laugh and we walk towards one of those free throw basketball games.

"I bet you $20 i can beat you at this game" Ray says

"Ight lets go lil nigga" i say. I give the man tickets for the game.

"Ready...Set...Go" the man says. We both start shooting.

"Oh snap lil mama got game" Ray says

"Boy shut up I'm tryna concentrate" i say

"YOU CANT HANDLE THE PRESSURE YN THIS GAME IS NOT FOR LITTLE GIRLS" he says

The buzzer rings and I shoot the last basket. We look at the scores and Ray's eyes get big, his nostrils get bigger, and his mouth drops. The score was 69- 42. Of course i won.

"HAHA I WON YOU SUCK" i yell

"Is it possible to suck the vagina cause if it is then yea i definitely do suck" Ray says

"Y'all are too cute" the man that works at the carnival says

"Thanks now Ray pick out a prize and we will pretend you won it for me" i say

"Ight i want this one" he says and points to a cute little koala bear with a mohawk. It was so cute.

"Aww its adorable" i say

"Yea i know i am adorable no need to make it a big deal" Ray says and smiles. I laugh and kiss his cheek.

"Thank you sir" i say

"No problem have fun" the man replies.

" im hungry " Ray says

"Ooooo they have funnel cakes" i say

"OOOOO LETS GOOOO" he says. He pulls my arm and we run over to the food truck. I buy a giant cotton candy, a funnel cake, and a huge pineapple soda. We sit down at a table and start eating. I had a little piece of cotton candy stuck on my bottom lip so Ray kissed me and starts trying to lick it off. His tongue is sooo soft.

"Um Ray i have a question" i say

"Mhm" he says still licking my lip.

"Why is your tongue so soft and long" i ask.

"I don't know. Do you like my tongue" he says

"HELL YEA I DO" i say. He smiles and kisses me. We start making out.

"I wish we could kiss like that" some random older lady says

"Maybe we could if your lips weren't so crusty" her husband says

"Shut up cause you married my crusty lips" she says

"No i married you for your ass" the husband says. Ray and I start laughing.

"I hope we wont be like that in the future" i say and laugh.

"Hopefully not" he says. We both and play a couple more games. We leave and go to my house. He walks to his house and packs some clothes for tomorrow. He comes back and we take a shower and lay in bed . We watch lots of movies and tv series. And then went to sleep.

Ray POV

OMG I think Im in love with Yn. She is awesome. She is my everything. I had so much fun today with her. Her lips taste like strawberries and sweet mint. I love her. IM IN LOVE WITH YN.