Session #1 pt 1

Your POV
I can't help but gaps at Mr. Jefferson's house, he has the biggest house on the block! "Do you like it?" He asks with a smug smile. "Um, hell yeah! This place is gorgeous!" He chuckles and unlocks the door, the inside is even prettier than the outside! He lead to a few stools at counter. "You hungry?" My sexy teacher asks. I nod slowly and watch him grab a Macaroni 'N Cheese box, "You like Mac 'N Cheese?" He hums. "Yep." I reply. He nods his handsome curly-haired head.
Time Skip
(The food's just done)
"I figured since this is our first session we should just start off easy, get to know each other better."

Jeffershit's POV
She nods again, Jesus does this girl ever speak? "What do you intend we do Mr. Jefferson?" Y/N asks before shoveling a mouthful of pasta into her mouth. "I suggest we learn the basics, I'll the ask you a few questions, um, here! Favorite color? Favorite show? And favorite book?" She grins that beautiful grin. "Easy, F/C, F/S,F/B! What about you?"
"Magenta, Stranger Things, and all of the Harry Potter series." "Harry Potter? (Your opinion on HP)" I chuckle and take her empty bowl to the sink to wash. "Yeah, I guess you're right."

This rly short, but I figured you guys have waited long enough for an update, and I've had this draft for a while, I just haven't posted it yet. I hope u enjoyed this tiny chap!