Devil Rising

Hey guys as a thank you for 5k reads and an apology for being away for so long here is another update for you all.

As usual comment, vote and any ideas welcome.

CJ x

Imogen POV

Knowing what I knew now I needed to get everyone together to put together a plan to deal with Klaus' impending arrival. I was wishing I could still have Elijah here to help but he had made it very clear he was staying away.

Klaus was coming, he knew of my existence and Elena's, unfortunately he also knew that I knew his brother.

I decided to get some rest before arranging what was no doubt going to be an eventful meeting.

I hadn't stayed in my old room at the Lockwood mansion for a while and with Jules being here I didn't trust Tyler alone with her. There was something about her that had my instincts on edge.

I walked at a human pace to my room, smiling when I say it was still the same as I left it. I laid on my purple satin sheets and soon fell into a restless sleep.

The dark green hues of the trees rushed by slightly bleached by the moonlight as I ran through the forest towards the lake. I stopped to catch my breath catching sight of my reflection in the window of the lake house nearby... golden eyes stared back at me. I heard a sound behind me and swiftly turned only to come face to face with an identical set of yellow eyes.

I sat up in bed with a start, breathing heavily, that same dream again but with more to it.

Clearly my subconscious was working against me as I was running potential ideas through my head but none of them made even a little sense.

My first thought was Tyler but then I dismissed it as surely that would have happened when he first triggered?

I then thought maybe Jules but again I don't really know her and definitely don't trust her so why would I dream of her?

Deciding to forget the dream for now I got up and made my way to my en suite shower. I stayed under the warm spray for longer than usual, using the water to wash away any lingering panic the dream had left me with.

I got dressed after my shower feeling another black day so dressed to fit with ripped skinny jeans, lacy black tank top and my stompy boots and left to head back to the Salvatore house.

I arrived just as Elena was leaving. I smirked as she walked past me clearly smelling what she had been up to.

Just as she was about to get into her car I remembered the reason I had come over and called her over. "Elena, we all need to talk, something has happened"

She grimaced but nodded walking back into the house with me.

"Just can't stay away huh Elena?" Damon said sarcastically. I picked up the nearest thing which happened to be a book and threw it at his head.

"OW – what the hell Imogen!" Damon said getting angry.

"Shut up and listen, we need to get everyone here, things have changed." I told him

"OK, who died and made you boss" Damon grumbled under his breath.

I sped over and grabbed him in a headlock growling at him. "Damon I am stronger than you, do not make me bite you" I threatened.

"OK fine I give in" Damon said with a little fear.

"Where we you 100 years ago?" Stefan said with a chuckle as he joined us.

The Original HybridOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara