Chapter 6

Hi guys!!! sorry for the somewhat late update.. I've been very busy, and my internet was down for a few days, so i couldnt write or anything. DONT HATE ME!! :)

Soo.. NIALL AND NATALIE ARE FINALLY TOGETHER!!!! YAY!

OH, and this is a pretty short chapter...just letting you guys know :)

Thank you guys so much for everything! You're the best!! :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey, babe," he whispered in my ear as he wrapped his arms around my waist from behind me. "I missed you yesterday."

I turned around, and faced my boyfriend of a week and a half now. Although we havent really had our first 'official' date yet,  it has been the best week and a half of my life. We havent stopped texting since they dropped us off back home after the concert. It was after midnight, but Andrea knew where we were after Cassadee texted her and told her we went to a concert, so she didnt have to wait up.  I walked right up to my room, and on my way up, I got a text from Niall, saying that he misses me already. We talked for a little while after, then I went to sleep. The next few days were filled with us hanging out, watching movies, going to the mall, all with everyone else. We never had alone time, ever. Even right now, we were at his flat and everyone else was there.

"I missed you too," I said wrapping my arms around his neck, and looking into his bright blue eyes.

Everyone was in the living room watching TV, and Niall and I were in the kitchen, only to get away from everyone.

"NIALL AND NATALIE," we heard someone yell. "QUIT MAKING BABIES FOR ONE SECOND!  YOU'RE MISSING THE BEST PART."

"SHUT UP LOUIS!" Niall yelled back, "WE'LL BE THERE IN A SECOND." He looked down at me and smiled.

 We stayed there for a second longer, but then walked out and had all eyes on us as we walked to the couch and sat down. They were all watching The Scooby Doo Movie, and when I saw it, i almost screamed.

"Wait for it..." i saw Cassadee whisper in Zayn's ear.

"OHMYGOSH!!!!" I exclaimed. "HOW DID YOU KNOW THAT THIS IS MY FAVORITE MOVIE!!!"

All the lads laughed at me, and I felt Niall hold my tighter.

"This is literally like my favorite movie ever. I know EVERY word."

We watched the movie a little more with me quoting the whole thing. "No, Scooby Doo, your mom eats cat poop!" They all looked at me and laughed. They didnt seem to mind that I was saying every word. Or at least if they did, they didnt show it.

"ITS ELECTRIC BOM BOOM WOO!" I yelled and got up and started doing Fred's dance. "AND DRIVE THE BUS AND DRIVE THE BUS AND STOP...AND BACK IT UP," Everyone was laughing so hard at me. Niall was turning red, Harry was hiding behind Louis shaking from laughing so hard, Zayn was almost on the floor and Liam had his head in his hands. The only one that wasnt laughing at me was Cassadee. She was laughing at all of them. 

"Cass, do you not have a sense of humor, or something?" Liam asked her, still choking back laughs. As of now, the movie was on pause. 

"I see this like every day." she replied. "I'm pretty used to it, honestly." She looked at me and I just laughed at her. It was true; I watched it pretty much everyday, as it was my favorite movie. Well, that and the Lizzie McGuire Movie. I've watched both at least 100 times, and I could quote both of them perfectly.

When everyone recovered, we all continued watching the movie. When it ended, Harry turned on Friends. A few minutes into the episode, though, I saw Zayn whisper something to Cassadee, and she nodded. They both got up and walked over to the kitchen. My eyes were on them the whole time. I almost followed them out, but I didnt. I wonder what they're talking about...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SO, i wonder what Cassadee and Zayn are talking about? hmmm....

But anyway, thank you guys so much!! 

Oh, and if you could, my friend is writing a story on here too. It's not a fan fiction, and it has nothing to do with one direction, but its pretty good, so if you like, check it out! Its called "The Change of Mind." and his username is aBlank_et! Thank youu :)