e i g h t e e n

》Michael so many pov changes im sorry

"Y'know, I feel really uncomfortable riding in this van." Luke commented, pressing his hand against the wall in attempt to keep balance because there are no seats.

"Do you want to walk?" Ashton said from the driver's side.

"Not really."

"Want to shut the fuck up?"

"I'd be honored." Luke rolled his eyes and Calum laughed from the front seat. I rested my hand on Luke's knee, knowing that he was a bit nervous about this party.

"My neck hurts from the couch. You should really invest in a new couch." Ashton complained.

I watched out the window from the floor of the van, the bright stars (that reminded me of Luke's eyes) contradicting the black backdrop. Streetlamps flew by, as well as a few random trees. Jack lived in a neat little house, on a neat little street with neat little neighbors. But Jack's parties? Anything but little or neat. I couldn't blame Luke for being a bit nervous; seeing as I was too when I first met him. "You should really have a snooze button. Do you realize how much you annoy me?"

"You you realize how much you looooooove me?" Ashton sang, swerving in between lanes on the road.

"Dude, pick a fucking lane. My mum'll kill me if I die in a car accident." Calum warned.

Ashton muttered under his breath, but turned to the lane he was supposed to be in.

"Where's Jack's?" Luke asked, his fingers turning white as he gripped my knee.

I patted his hand. "About a minute away."

"Oh shit shit shit sh-"

"It'll be okay. Just stay close to me. I won't let anyone hurt you."

His hand moved from my knee into my own; our fingers intertwining. He nodded and I heard him gulp as we felt the car come to a halt.

"We're heeeeeeerrrrrrrreeeeeeee! I can't wait to get drunk." Ashton whooped, taking the keys out of the car and diving out the door.

--

v v short update before bed

Question: where do you all live? comment what time it is rn

^im creepy like Ashton and want to know byE

Another question: what do you want to happen in the next chapter? #writersblock #ineedopinions

30 comments & 60 votes?

Vote/Comment/Share

-Katie