one shot 1

One day Ogron sent Anagan and Gantlos on a mission to spy on hthe winx girls to find out their reason to want to kill them.After Duman heard about the mission, Duman tried to sneak out with them but Ogron noticed,"we see you when we come back Anagan anounced while walking out with Gantlos,"Duman you stay here with me we've got business to deal with" but Ogron they'll be defeated if we don't go'what if the winx find them? What if that Dragon flame girl destroys them?, what if...."
Stop worrying they'll be fine"Ogron said,"I'M Going and your not going to stop me!"Duman argued "YOUR NOT FICKING GOING AND THAT'S FINAL GEES STOP FUCKING DISOBEYING
ME!" Ogron yelled making Duman trembling in fear a bit. "FINE I'll just go and sit in my room" Duman sobbed.

Ogron walked behind him, "You need to be punished, you've disobeyed me enough times already now it's time for your punishment" Ogron said darkly,Duman tried to run but Ogron shot him down with his magic and tying him to his bed, he magicly made Duman's clothes disappear ,now Duman was completely naked,"w..wh..at are you go..ing to do to m..me?" Duman trembled blushing, you'll see Ogron said smiling evilly.

Ogron walked out of the room returning with a box labelled "the torucher box",Duman eyes widened,"no please" Duman pleaded scared. Ogron chucked, "aww is little Duman scared?" Ogron said in a cocky baby voice. Pulling out a big black dildo he got in a store in Gardenia, brushing the man's pink Mohegan placed it at his entrance,"moan for me baby or I'll get out the whip",Duman nodded as the red headed man placed in and out of Duman's butt.

"Ahhh" Duman moaned filling him up with pleasure, "your liking this ain't you? Tell daddy how much pleasure your getting," "ahhh daddy I love this,please daddy jack me off I need to cum". "I don't think so but daddy can do much more than that but if you want it you have to moan out my name loud", "yes daddy I'll do anything" Duman said full of pleasure and lust, with that Ogron started to give Duman a blowjob,deepfroating him making Duman cry out with pleasure,"ohh daddy" Duman moaned "I'M ABOUT TO CUM," as he said he came into Ogron's wet mouth.

"Did you enjoy that baby boy?" the redhead asked Duman nooded, 'ugh I can't take it anymore" Ogron yelled using magic he made his own clothes disappear, now baby boy in going to fuck you so hard that your going to beg me to stop Ogron yelled full of lust.

F..fuck me daddy Duman pleaded in a low voice,Ogron smirked ok my princess,Ogron went down and liked Duman's hole then shoving himself into Duman's entrance, "ahhh" Duman screamed in pleasure, after ten minutes Orgon pulled out. "I see you enjoyed that, didn't you?"Ogron asked smirking, "yes I loved it daddy" Duman said in a sexy voice,"open wide kitten" Ogron said sitting on his chest,Duman opened his wet mouth and as soon as he opened Ogron shoved his dick into the pink head's mouth,fucking his mouth moaning loudly till he cums,he cumed ten later,Duman swallowed the him and making out with Ogron,after they finished Ogron,using magic, cleaned them both up,dressed themselves and clothed themselves.

"I'm curious how did you know about jackin off?"Ogron asked, "I've seen Anagan,Gantlos and you doing it to yourselves" Duman explained, the door opened and the others came in telling Ogron and Duman that the winx is only attacing them because their head mistress thinks they are evil for locking up the earth fairies.