Special Favor

//////Chapter 17//////

Third Person

    "I need something." Ronny spoke. Reece looked at her questioningly. "Go on.." He said. Ronny looked over at the built boy behind Recce. Recce turned to look at him. "Gabe, you can go inside." Recce ordered to him. Gabe nodded his head and slipped through the doors into the lunch room. "What you need?" Reece asked suspiciously. "I need help with a plan.." Ronny droned off. "Get to the point princess." Reece sighed. Ronny shot him a glare. She hated that name. Reece chuckled and pressed her for more details. "I need help to get back at Brad." She said. 'Time for a change in plans..' Ronny thought . "That bastard?" Reece asked, remembering the past. "Yes, but I have a plan. And I need your help." Ronny smirked. 

Andrew's POV

    I stood in the middle of the field, my mouth open., I just kissed Ronny and she kissed me back then ran off. I don't know if I'm mad at her or myself. I turned my head and ran into the school. I ran through the halls and turning a corner, I ran smack into someone. We both fell to the ground. I looked up to see I ran right into Hilary. "Hey." She said awkwardly. "Hi." I said. "Sorry." I said, helping her up. "It's fine." We stood there awkwardly for a few minutes before I had to break the silence. "Look, if you really want Ronny back. Do something out of the ordinary for her. Make yourself noticed by her. Talking to her isn't going to work." I said. She looked up at me, shocked. She nodded and mumbled a thank you before I smiled and walked away. Let's just hope that after this 'mission' of hers, I get her. Not Trevor or Brad.

Hilary's POV

    After my little run in with Andrew, I had no reason to see Brad anymore. Thank god. I was headed to get advice from him, reluctantly might I add. I sighed in relief and walked through the school and went to the library. I needed a quiet place to think. I sat down at a table and thought.

***

After about an hour of thinking and coming up with nothing. I felt someone tap my shoulder. "Wow." He smirked. I laughed. "Small school." I shrugged. He laughed. "What are you doing here?" I asked. "That's like asking me what I'm doing at a grocery store." He said. I laughed again. "You're funny." I smiled. "I know." He said, mocking arrogance. I laughed and he sat down across from me. "So.." He said. I smiled. I pulled a pen out from my bag and wrote down my number on his hand. "You know, you could have just punched it in my phone." Mason said as he pulled out his phone, waving it around for me to see. "I'm pretty old school." I smiled. "Well I better get to class." I said, looking at the clock on the wall. "Call me maybe?" He sang, mockingly. I laughed and nodded before walking away. That gave me an idea. I know how to get Ronny back..

Trevor's POV

    I walked around the halls, looking for Ronny. Where could she possibly be? I pushed passed people and walked towards her locker. I pulled out my phone as it vibrated. 

From Ronny: 

Hey.... I'm sorry but could we like take a break for a while? Not that I don't like you cause I definitely do ;) But something came up. :(

I was a little shocked but quickly replied. 

To Ronny: 

Sure... Friends for now then?

It felt weird. I didn't want to be friend- zoned but I respect her decision. I pushed my phone back into my pocket and walked to my locker.

Hilary's POV

    I sat in the lunchroom, slowly picking at my food. When Riley came up to me. "Hey Hil. You know that Liam has been calling you a whore because you were hanging out with Brad and Trevor the other day." She said and with that, she left. I sat there shocked and hurt. I didn't know how to feel.

_______________________

Hey guys! I know it kinda sucks. I'M SORRY!!! I just wanted to upload since school starts on August 13th and I want it to but I don't want it to. Kinda a bitter sweet thing. So, I'm so so so so sorry it sucks but the next chapter should be much better. TEEN WOLF TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOO!!!!!!!!!! Heh, heh. I'm crazy. I'M CRAZY TIRED BUT I'M ALSO CRAZY HYPER ON THE INSIDE. It's a weird ass feeling. Anyways...... Vote, comment and fan. Love you!

The song of the chapter is Ching Ching Ching by Nikka Costa because 1) It's from Teen Wolf and 2) Because I am really bad at picking songs and it's a good song. So yeah...

<<<<Pic of Mason>>>>