Chapter two: Start of Unstable emotions

Alex worked his way up the stairs to his tiny boxed apartment. His dad was sitting outside smoking, he looked at Alex the moment he walked up.

"Aren't you home early?"

Alex froze, his hand gripping the door knob.

"I...I was told to go home. I'm not really feeling good..."

His dad got up and gripped Alex by the hair.

"So you thought even when you feel like shit you'd come home?"

He held his grip on Alex and he bit his lip till blood started coming out.

"I..I just..."

Alex was cut off as his dad slapped his face hard. Sending Alex to the cold floor, he sat there frozen and shocked.

"Get your ass inside." Said his father as he kicked Alex in the side.

Alex stumbled to his feet, throwing open the door and running to his room. He threw his door shut and put his dresser in front of the door. Making sure his dad wasn't able to get in. Then he sat on the floor in the corner of his room.

His room was plain, he has a small dirty mattress on the floor. His school books sitting in a pile on his table. He shook his black hair and threw his arms over his head. He just wished that he could disappear.

Making a fool out of himself in front of Kris and his friends. Wasn't even bad enough, he stood there like an idiot even after Vanessa caught him. He felt warm tears slide down his cheeks, god now to make it worse he was crying.

Could this night get any worse? Knowing his dad it could.

————

Short and sweet like my soul o.o

Anyways I'm tired so eh small chapter it is. Not even a chapter more like a short read ughs, meh lazy ass is acting up.

I just realized I forgot to add abuse to the tags like a dimwit.....sue meh