Chapter one: He secretly stares

Alex stared nervously at Kris from across the room. His hands were sweaty and his heart beating loudly. He felt like a damn stalker, always watching Him. Like he was some serial killer getting ready for his next kill.

He shook his head and places his hands in his lap. He'd be dammed if he got caught watching the most popular guy in school. It was like he had a death wish, Kris Heinz the most handsome guy at Prep high.

Alex sighed and dismissed himself from his seat. He discarded his empty tray and moved around Kris's table. Kris was laughing with his girlfriend, Alex felt sick.

Why was he putting himself through a damn unrequited love. Kris was dating the preppiest cheerleader in the whole school. Not to mention the prettiest, she giggled and slid a strand of gold hair behind her ear.

Alex watched, and when she met his eyes he froze.

"Something you need freakling?" She said pursing her lips.

"Ah..I....no I'm sorry."

He stuffed his hands in his pockets running past them.

"What a freaking weirdo."

"Oh come on Vanessa.He didn't really do anything, is there any reason for name calling?" Said Kris as he looked where Alex had been standing.

"He was being a creep Krissy." She pouted wrapping her arm around Kris.

He rolled his eyes and slipped out of her grasp.

"I got homeroom next I'll catch you later."

He threw his head down and threw his remaining food away. Putting his tray on the trash bin with the others.He made his way from the cafeteria to his locker, where he saw Alex fidgeting with his lock.

He watched him and walked over, leaning across the locker. Alex jumped nearly hitting Kris with his arm, but Kris dodged him.

"Hey, so what Vanessa said."

Alex shook his head.

"I..it's fine."he said as he shut got his locker open and threw his books in.

"Alex it wasn't really. It was rude for her to call you names."

Kris put his arm on Alex's shoulder. He froze, swallowing the lump in his throat.

"I..I got to go. Um please excuse me."

Alex took his bag threw shut his locker and ran for the doors. Kris stood there watching Alex's fading figure disappear.

—————-

Hai hai

Soooo I just wrote this for the hell of it. I'm not that great at writing but instead of just yaknows keeping it locked in my unpublished goods I thought I'd actually post this one. I'll update when I can, it's mainly just a way for me to get better at writing hehe.