2: Shopping

"MJ WAKE UP BREAKFAST IS READY," Carly (my cousin) screamed in my face. I grabbed my pillow and hit her across the face with it.

"I'm up," I said laughing. I then got out of bed and stretched. I then walked out of the guest room and to the kitchen. "What's *yawns* for breakfast Aunt Gretta?"

"Pancakes, bacon, eggs, sausage, grits, and waffles because you hate pancakes," she replied.

"That I do," I replied laughing a little then yawning again.

Then Carly came stumbling into the kitchen with her hand on her face.

"Thanks to you now my face hurts," Carly said before taking an advil.

"Your face has been killing me ever since I met you," I said laughing.

"You jerk," she said then hitting me. Mom then walked into the kitchen.

"Mhmm smells good in here," mom said getting a coffee cup.

"I farted that's why it smells good in here," I said laughing.

"You're on a roll this morning aren't you," aunt Gretta said laughing.

"She's always cracking jokes," mom said pouring her a cup of coffee.

"She's just like uncle Tom, always joking," Carly said. I then got up and grabbed a coffee cup and walked to the coffee pot.

  "What do you think you're doing," Mom asked taking the coffee pot from me.

  "What does it look like I'm doing? I'm making coffee," I replied.

  "The doctor said no more coffee it makes you way to hyper and you act to crazy," mom said. I then put the coffee cup back and went back to my stool.

  "Where is dad at," I asked.

  "Still in bed," mom replied. I then saw dad and he was sneaking up behind mom. I saw him and he knew I saw him, but he put his finger over his lips signaling me to hush. I went back to fiddling with my fingers, and then my dad scared my mom causing her to scream, which caused aunt Gretta and Carly to scream.

  I then fell off my stool dying of laughter and dad was laughing too. I got up and high fived him.

  "I have no idea what I'm gonna do with you two. You both continuously scare me, and one day I'm gonna die because of a heart attack," mom said pointing at dad and I. We tried to hold our laughter the best we could. 

*******

  After eating breakfast I washed my plate and then went up to the room I was staying in and decided to find an outfit to wear tonight. I decided to wear my long sleeved white crop top with my pink lace type bell bottoms. I laid the outfit on the bed and decided to take a shower.

  After taking a hot nice steamy shower I got dressed and decided to go out with Carly and her friends to the mall. So I got out a pair of pants and this weird shirt thing I had, and for my shoes I decided to wear my boots.

  >Her outfit<