Answers

A/N hey guys this is my first every story that I have ever made in my entire life so if I do any mistakes.....you would understand why but I'll get better sooner or later so I hope you'll enjoy this story. (P.S I suggest to play the song while you read :) )

—————————————————————————————————————-

——————————————————————————————————————-

"WOW your amazing" " it's okay don't cry it will all go away faster then a blink of an eye" "wow your really smart" "it's okay just because someone left you doesn't mean you don't have second chance of finding someone else who is right for you" "wow your the best" . All of those words are meaningless and fake they just never work out for me it's almost like a which that's trying to cast a spell on me and it doesn't take effect on me. I just wonder how the hell did we get here how everything started have you ever been able to figure out why you can't stop those feeling for ever hurting you? ....you know those feeling when you know you want it but in the inside you know your never going to have what you desire. Wealthy and the poor we all stand in the middle of them but what's the deference between them? Is it the fact that the poor don't have much money or somewhat a roof? Or is it that the rich and wealthy have so much money that they don't even have to lift up a single finger to just CLEAN THEIR HOUSE or buying your dream house or living as if you were a queen or king?

At some point we have come across people sleeping on the street or having a sign up say saying " please give me money to buy food or clothes" at some point some of us have rejected them and yes I have myself.

But I ask myself "how did they end up being poor in the first place ?" Kicked out of your girlfriends apartment or causing a fuss and doing wrong decisions?" We all feel bad for them but some of them end up poor for doing something that they probably have done or haven't done. But I'm not trying to go agents neither of them I'm just trying to point something out.

What if we all were the same? " author we are all different we can't change anything about it " well yes but what about race? Black or white they were both fighting for human right or wanted to be treated equally and guess what it was fixed and yes, I know their are some places where someone doesn't like like the other or the other doesn't like them we all have things that do or don't like and yea we can't change-that either but we can change our attitude.

Well basically what I'm trying to say is just because you think that your just not doing it the right way or thinking in the most positive way about everything doesn't mean you don't have the right to rethink about your thoughts be very carefully about your thought and choices before choosing cause maybe that choice can effect you and your future. So if you don't have high hope just letting you know your not alone cause god himself did some mistakes in his life as well but he turned out to be being our father and showing us the right path sooooo ....... your never alone

Until next time I'll see you guys in the next chapter
Hint: "lost and found"