Italy

I met with uncle Klaus in New Orleans he gladly agreed to come as he was close with Alec and Jane when they were young. We get off the plane renting a car to drive to the castle.

"What are we gonna do when we get there again? What is the plan,"asked uncle.

"Tell Aro to bring Jane and Alec into the room take off the compulsion, then demand that I take them if he says no then we go to how we do things uncle."

"Oh so then fun crazy sadistic way then how fun," he says with a laugh.

We finally reach the castle I go straight in ignoring the frantic secretary my uncle at my side. Throwing in the doors of the throne room I see the three 'kings' (note the sarcasm) on their thrones.

"Aro just the man I was looking for," I say a sickly sweet smile on my face.

"What can I do for you Mr and Miss. Mikaelson," he asks nervous.

"Would you be so kind to allow me to talk to Jane and Alec."

"Of course."

The twins come in and come straight to me I do a spell and take off the compulsion. They look at me with tears in their eyes recognizing me instantly.

"Mom," they scream hugging me.

"What just happened," asked Aro.

"Jane and Alec are my children I compelled them years ago to forget me for fear of their safety. After the danger had passed I couldn't find them. But just my luck they came to see over the newborn army," I say.

"Now darlings are you ready to go home I have rooms all made up for you. You will even get to meet your new little siblings that I adopted."

"That sounds awesome mom," says Jane

"Absolutely not," Aro shouts.

"Yes Aro! You seem to forget who exactly put you on that throne. You my be a king of cold ones but you will never be a king to the whole supernatural race that title belongs to those in my family. And you know what I have a better idea."

Making a fire ball I shoot it at Aro and another at the blond haired king. Turning to Marcus I smile at him.

"Call the others in here please, everyone."

Everyone comes in and I turn to them.

"Everyone Aro and the blond king are dead Marcus and whomever else he appoints will be the new rulers of the cold ones. Rule fairly if I hear that you are not I will not hesitate to destroy you. Good day come along children."

Me Klaus Jane and Alec head home. On our private plane I give both my kids my blood and snap their necks. 10 minutes later they wake up and I give them their new daylight rings. Throughout the ride me and uncle explain all about our kind of vampire and the family situation in Forks. They tell us all about Volturi and the person that changed their looks. I transform them back to what they used to look like as humans. Making them quite happy. It feels good to have my babies back. I just hope the rest of the family reacts well.