Date

Today was the day of my date with Carlisle. I had dropped my children off at my father's house an hour ago. Im now putting the finishing touches to my hair and makeup. To be honest I'm quite nervous for tonight i've waited many a millennia to meet the person made for me. Getting my dress on and this is what I see looking back at me...

 Getting my dress on and this is what I see looking back at me

I look hot!

...I look hot!

Carlisle pov

My date with Andy is today I'm very excited my sister Esme has picked out a suite for me to wear. I'm taking her to a restaurant in Seattle it's the best one. Messing with my cufflinks i look in the mirror.

Guess I look good enough

Guess I look good enough. Getting into my Mercedes I drive over to Andy's ranch it's a short ride at the speed I go. Parking my car I get out a knock on the door. Not a second later she comes out looking absolutely stunning.

"You look stunning."

She giggles then looks up at me. "Thank you, you look quite handsome yourself."

"Shall we," I say offering my arm. She takes it and we head to the car getting in we make small talk all the way to the restaurant. I love it when she giggles it sounds like bells.

Normal Pov (aka Andy POV)

Sitting at the restaurant we talk and sip our wine. I did a spell on him in the car so he could eat like a normal person. Taste buds and all, and yes i did it with his permission sheesh  😏.No faith.

"What is your family like," I asked.

"We are a very calm bunch. In my family there is my biological sister Esme who loves designing and gardening and is very motherly toward my adopted children. He mate Richard who loves to travel and go different places they aren't here much. Edward my oldest who loves to read and play the piano he can also read minds. Then there is Rosalie who likes fashion and working on cars and anything she can get her hands on. Her mate Emmet who is very loud and boisterous, he likes to play pranks watch/ play sports and play video games. Then there is our main fashionesta Alice she can shop for hours, she is very bubbly and happy, she is a future seer. Her mate is Jasper he is an empath, he is quite reserved liking to stick to his books and history."

"Fascinating. I can't wait to meet them."

"What about your family?"

"Well my father loves hunting fishing and helping people. I have never really liked my mother she was always a floozy in my eyes. Belle is very awkward and very nosey clearly, but I love her nonetheless. My adopted son Oliver loves nature and is a very curious but polite boy. Octavia is shy but loves to color and play with the animals. My cousin Laurel is amazing and funny while her sister Sara is badass we got into lots of trouble together as children."

"What about you what do you like to do?"

"I love reading, dancing, cooking, fighting, singing, riding the horses, hunting and fishing, being with family, practicing my powers, and spending time with my loved ones. What about you?"

"I like reading, being a doctor, cooking, driving, photography, and being with those I love."

For the next hour we talked getting to know each other when we got home he walks me to the door.

"I had an amazing time thank you Carlisle."

"It was my pleasure my dear I'd love to do this again."

"As would I, text me when you're free next."

We leaned in and kissed,tingles went up and down my back and butterflies erupted in my stomach.

"I shall see you again soon my love."

With that he left I went inside undoing my hair taking off my makeup and throwing my dress onto the floor. Crawling into bed I fall into a deep sleep full of dreams of the future.