Chapter 1

Tirea's P.O.V
---- One Month Later ----
The Clock Read *7:55 pm* Yes Finally Im Almost Off Of Work . Oh And Guess What Tomorrow i Get The Day Off . Well I Always Get Saturdays And Sundays Off Their Like The Best Days Of the Week . Who Can Blame Me ? I'm still Angry I Don't Get Fridays Off But I Have To Get Paid Somehow ? Right ? Then Amy Bumps Into Me Distracting Me From My Thoughts . REALLY THAT BITCH CANT LEAVE ME ALONE FOR ONE FUCKING DAY ! Im Going To Kill That Bitch And Violence Will Be The Answer When Im Done With her . Ok So i'm A Shy Person And im Quite But i Have A Temper i Hate When People Mess With Me And She Just blew It Today . I Mean Usually it Doesn't bother Me but today she just set me off ! You Know How they Say don't Mess With The Quite Ones ? Well Amy Did That And She Was Going to See My Bad Side . I Might Have To Kill A Bitch Today . Soon As i Thought That My Phone Buzzed .

Ma 😢 ; Tirea I Have A Feeling That Your About To Fight Right Now . Its A Motherly Feeling . Anyway You Know I Said No Fighting , i'm Not Trying And I wont Come To London To Bail You Out Of jail For Fighting So THINK BEFORE YOU DO SOMETHING STUPID ! Ok?!?!

Me; Ok Ma .

Ugh How Did She Know What i Was planning it was Only Like Two Seconds . I Looked At the Clock *8:01 pm * OPPS I CAN LEAVE BYE BITCHES ! I Yelled out the door it was only amy there so mainly i was addressing her . I Laughed im Too funny . I Made My Way To This Karaoke Place . I Really Like It I Spent Most Of My Nights here And The People Seem To Love Me There . Even though, i Was Shy To come on Stage at first It Seems Like All The People There Are Nice And Don't Care What You sound Like . Sometimes they have a karaoke contest and Winner Gets 500$ i Won Twice this Month . I Can Practically Quit My Job Now ... Just Kidding a 1000$ wouldn't Last Me . It Was Also A Bar So Most People There Was Tipsy Anyway I Walk Toward The Dj We Called Him Rick He Says "Hey Tyi (The Nickname They gave Me ) What Would You Be Singing Tonight ? " Umm Well I was Wondering If I can Sing Best Song Ever By One Direction ? He Say "Sure You Can Great Choice " I Smile As The Song Comes On . Ok I Loved One Direction By The Way Especially Niall And One Day I Want To Meet Them .
--SONG'S INSTRUMENTAL STARTS--
I Start To Sing
Maybe It's The Way She Walked (aww)
Straight Into My Heart And Stole It
Through The Doors And Past The Guards , Just Like She Already Own It .
I Say "Can you take it back to me ? " She Say Never in Your Wildest Dreams !
I Start Dancing Around the Stage Doing Silly Stuff Mainly
And We Danced All Night To The Best Song Ever We Knew Every Line Now I Can't Remember ! How It Goes But I Know That I Wont Forget Her Cause We Dance All Night To The Best Song Ever !
I Think It Went Oh! Oh! Oh!
I Think It Went Yeah ! Yeah! Yeah!
I Think It Goes Ooohhhh!
Said Her Name Was Georgia Rose (aww)
And Her Daddy Was A Dentist
Said I Had A Dirty Mouth
Audience: i got a dirty mouth
But She Kissed Me Like She Meant It
I Said Can I Take You Home With me ? She Said Never in your Wildest Dreams !
And We Danced All Night To The Best Song Ever We Knew Every Line Now i Cant Remember
How It Goes But I Know That I Wont Forget Her Cause We Dance All Night To the Best Song ever !
I Think It Went Oh!Oh!Oh
I Think It Went Yeah! Yeah!Yeah!
I Think It Went Oohhhhh!
You Know I Know You Know
I'll Remember You
And I Know You Know I Know
You'll Remember Me
You know, I know, you know
I'll remember you
And I know, you know, I hope
You remember how we danced
(One, Two, One, Two, Three, Four!)
How We Danced All Night To The Best Song Ever We Knew Every Line Now i Can't Remember How It Goes Buy I Know That I Wont Forget Her Cause We Dance We Danced All Night To The Best Song Ever !
I Think It Went Oh! Oh! Oh!
I Think It Went Yeah ! Yeah! Yeah!
I Think It Went Oohhhhh!
Best Song Ever ,
It was the best song ever
----Song Over----
When i Was Done i Was Out Of Breath Then The Dj Started Talking On The Mic That Was Great Tyi Maybe Well Have To Get One Direction Here One Day To Hear You . I Laughed I Wished ....
I Checked My Phone 9:30 ugh i Should Be Getting "home" now Or my Flat Is That What You Call It ? I Left And Went To My "Flat" I Took A Shower And Then Put on My Pj's and Hopped Into Bed Tomorrow Was My Day Off ! Yasss ! I should go sight seeing .. Maybe .... I Drifted Off To Sleep .