"CODE 19!" he shouted. "WE HAVE A CODE 19!"

"Whats a code 19?" asked Hoskins.

"Asset out of containment." said Barry. "Robert! What animal got out?"

"Don't know." replied Muldoon. "My message didn't say. It might be the Tyrannosaur, or even the Spino."

As Muldoon and Barry left, Hoskins thought of an idea. He pulled out his phone.

"Hey Ryan, its Me." he said. "We have an opportunity here."

On another part of the island Gray and Zach were travelling in the monorail to the "Gyrosphere Valley", an attraction where people could get inside a giant glass ball and examine large plant-eating dinosaurs up close.

"Hey Zach?" said Gray. "If Mom and Dad get divorced, will one of us be with Mom and the other with Dad?"

"What?" said Zach. "What makes you say that?"

"Because they are." sniffed Gray.

"No, they're not getting divorced." said Zach.

"They have divorce lawyers." said Gray about to burst into tears.

"It doesn't matter. Okay? I'm gonna be gone in a few years anyway." said Zach getting annoyed.

He looked over at Gray who was beginning to cry.

"Oh stop it." said Zach. "There's a point you have to grow up and just deal with life."

Gray sighed and looked out the window, as he did, he saw three odd looking jeeps driving through a herd of Gallimimus below. The jeeps suddenly drove off into the jungle.

At the control room, Grant and Owen had arrived back and were very angry.

"DR. GRANT!" shouted Billy.

"ALAN!" shouted Ellie. She ran over and hugged Grant. "Thank goodness you're okay."

"I'm fine Ellie." said Grant.

"What the hell happened out there!" yelled Owen angrier than ever. "There are thermal cameras all over that paddock! She did NOT just disappear!"

"I don't know what happened, it must have been some sort of.... technical malfunction." said Claire.

"Make that a virus!" said Lowery.

"A virus!?" yelled Claire.

"Yep, half of ALL the parks security cameras aren't working and I can't seem to fix them." said lowery.

"Why would someone put a virus on our computers that would shut off the power?" asked Claire.

"Don't know why but do know who." said Grant looking at a certain computer. "Who ever was sitting at this desk set up a virus on the park's computer system."

"That's Nedry's desk!" said Masrani.

He ran over to Grant.

"Alan's right." said Masrani. "There's a countdown on here to release a virus."

"Why the hell would he put a virus on our computers." asked Claire.

"Hey speaking of Dennis, where is he?" said Lowery.

"He must have ran off when he set up his virus." said Ian.

"Yea but what about the Indominus?!" yelled Grant.

"Well I guess.... perhaps..... The virus messed up the thermal camera's." said Claire looking back at Grant and Owen.

"Unlikely." said Lowery looking at Dennis's computer. "This virus says it was set up AFTER the Indominus set up her trap."