37- HOLDING ONTO YOU

Dedicated to UnsinkableShips for writing this powerful story!

Holding onto You:

When Helena finds a phone on the night train, she decides to text the first number in the list of contacts, in order to figure out who it belongs to.
*****
Helena Santos hasn't had the easiest life. At twenty-one, she's the legal guardian of her teenage sister, in the final year of her nursing degree, and working night shifts at her small-town's local bar. And things are about to get a lot more complicated when she finds a phone on the train home and decides to text the first number in the list of contacts, in hopes to track down its owner. Adam Bauer has it all. Or so it seems. The older brother of the person who lost their phone. He's also charismatic, sweet, and refreshingly honest. Helena can't quite believe her luck. Better yet, he wants to keep texting her. As the two continue talking, they can't ignore the chemistry and growing feelings between them, however, life is complicated. A troubled sister, a meddlesome ex-boyfriend, and one fat lawsuit are all intent on keeping Helena and Adam apart.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- Completed, paid story
- Genre: Teen Fiction
- 22.3M views (as of April 12th, 2020)