Plucking his latches off, then peeling away the right stocking with my teeth. Looking up at him, with a slight smirk. He covered his mouth quickly with his palm, "Really?" He laughed, taking away his hand to show his beautiful toothy grin. Throwing the stocking across the bathroom didn't really work, my drastic arm movement didn't help it either, in fact it made me look like an idiot. Making a loud grunt not caring that it failed, I reached up to the next stocking. Quickly repeating the steps I did for the other stocking, yet only used my finger tips instead of my teeth. Setting the stocking to the side with the other one, I walked my fingers up his thighs playfully for those tight shorts. He clearly had a slight erection, and I could feel his legs slightly tremble.

I rubbed my hands the rest of the way to the band of the black shorts. As I did so, I made sure I glide my thumb across his very big boner. Being so suddle, and gentle; I now pulled the tight fabric off of Zim. Lifting up slightly for his erection to get a free pass outward. Zim didn't have any of his makeup on either, so his cheeks have a slight tint of red. I stopped, frozen, staring up at him waiting for further instructions. Even though I still had his long sleeve shirt to get off as well. Including his garter belt, then his underwear. My clothes change for him wasn't very sussessful, not yet. But I wanted Zim to beg, although it would be a whole lot easier just to rip his clothes off and tackle him.

Zim's emotion towards Marilyn was hopefully pushed aside, really the only thing I don't want right now. Timothy sighed, taking his shirt off, then yanking my hands upward. I am taller than him, but that didn't matter at the moment. Since my legs were slightly croutched down to his level, but not very drastic, but it brought us eye level. 

With as much innocence as possible that you could get at the moment. Zim Koala bear hugged me, his legs wrapped around my hips. And somehow, he gripped on with his arms around my neck. "You're trapped." He smiled wider, supporting his ass I brought my hands and cradled him. Like a little child, he still gripped on. Being careful not to squeeze my neck too tightly, although he did wrap his legs harder around. Of course of support, but his erection kept rubbing against mine as I kept adjusting my hands.

His eyes grew wide, we've never had sex before. Nor, have been in this position. But first things are always fun for us, and this is good healthy friendship. . . Of course I'm going to ask him to be my boyfriend one day, but not yet. Besides, if he said no I wouldn't have to face the awkward situation later. Yet I'd actually would love to take the risk.

Zim kept intense eye contact, as his body then loosened. He slid down me like a poll, his nails digging into my hips. Catching my underwear on the way down. I was now fully naked, with my underwear around my ankles. Like a tard, I as well had a slight erection. But it was slightly harder, than Zim's. Feeling sheepish, I bit my lip, Zim stood on his knees now. Crawling closer to my legs, his tongue teasingly traced the tip. Making me hurt, I groaned slightly, "Tim, fuck me. . ."

His eyes grew wider, not knowing It was possible to make him that happy. He nodded slightly, "With pleasure sir." Zim's child like expression, grew to being playful with his hands. Grabbing me up, he seemed as if he's never held another mans penis before.

But he then shook that off, as he stroked. His right hand acted the roll of being the surface. As his left, ran a tunnel around me, giving up on whatever he was attempting. His mouth quickly brought to the tip again, slowly passing me inside his throat. He however didn't gag like most the hookers do, he seemed unaffected. Other than the exception of his dick growing harder, and little Zim standing taller of course. His gaze looked up at me again, pumping away quickly I growled softly. "Sit darling," fallowing his commands, I sat on the edge of the bathtub ledge. Fixing his position once more, his figure crawled in place between my legs. His finger tips rested with his palms on my hips gently, his tongue dragged along the sides. Making me gasp more, I brushed his hair out of his face.