"I don't know. There was a tall brunette with a mother f-ing six pack. The second was a knee-wobbling, to die for type guy. His hair was a light brown with blond tips. Hot right?" Aleshia "Mhmm"ed. "The last one was asian, buy he was H.O.T, hot. Black quiffed up hair. Damn. I'm in love."

Rolling my eyes I shifted my attention towards the front of the room.

"Okay. I expect you all to be finished by now. I'm going to call a students for answers. Hmmm... let's see how about..." Mr. Gilbert scanned the room. I looked down at my empty sheet of paper. Crap. I'm so screwed. Someone save me. "How about Lexie-" I squeezed my eyes shut. He didn't accelerate his sentence though.

It seemed that mute knocks were what cut him off. The door squeaked open revealing Principal Perry. "Sorry for the interruption, but I have a little announcement." Mr. Gilbert curtly nodded. With that, the Principal slid through the door, standing directly in front of the class.

He cleared his throat. "So for the next 3 months we will have a few boys joining our school. Now, they dropped out of school for a reason. They are highly popular over the internet-" That was enough to cause a wave of squeals and grunts throughout the classroom. "- So I expect females to keep their hormones to themselves. I don't want any funny business in my building." He turned and nodded at Mr. Gilbert before exiting the classroom.

Once the door clicked shut, the whole class began to get lost into their own loud conversations.

New students, ehh? Who the hell could it?

~=+=~

Cameron Dallas' POV

"I think that you guys should enter school for a bit," Yoshi suggested. He must've seen our laziness start to commence.

"Sure!" Nash said a little too excitedly. Last time I remembered, nobody likes school. I sure as hell don't. I remember so many horrible things that happened in High school. The only friend I had was Chris.

Chris. My brother. My best friend. My savior.

After he left we drifted apart. We haven't talked since.

I shook my head to clear my thoughts. "Uhh aren't I too old for High School?" I questioned, silently hoping that I could sneak away from this idea.

"Yeah, you might be. But we could arrange something." Damn.

"It'll be fun Cam!" Nash threw me a grin. Ever since Six Flags he's been happier and chirppier.

Let loose Cameron. Have some fun.

"Sure," I gave in.

Nash's grin grew wider. "Carter you in?" Carter nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hello how may I help you?" The lady at the front desk asked.

"Um, us three," I motioned all of us,"Want to sign up here-" She had the nerve to cut me off

"Okay great just sign up right her-" This time I cut her off.

"We only want to be here for three months," I explained.

"I'm sorry sir, but we can't-"

"Linda what is the problem here?" A man in business suit questioned.

"They wanted to study her for only three months, Sir."

"What are your names?" The man asked, his eyes trailing to the body guards behind us.

I answered for all of us. "I'm Cameron Dallas, this is Nash Grier and this is Carter Reynolds. Oh and this is Yoshi, our guardian."

"Wait... as in the Viners?" The man grinned.

"Um yes," Nash answered.

"My daughters are in love with you guys and their birthdays are coming up and I don't have a gift for them. How about we strike a deal?"

I looked at the boys and Yoshi, they shrugged.

"Sure." The man grinned even wider, almost as wide as Jerome's. Who stayed back with the others

"Then it's settled. Welcome to Woodland High.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey doods! I'm baccckkk! I managed to finish a full chapter in the middle of a road trip from Ohio to Virginia. It's 1:00am  at the moment- oh wait 1:02am now.

Song I'm listening to- Beauty Sings by Tatiana Manaosi or whatever. Wait... it changed again. Lol now it's English Love Affair by 5Sauce aka 5sos.

Comeback(s) of the day- Your ass must get jealous of all the shit that comes out of your mouth.

Next CB- You're like a bag of pampers self-absorbed and full of shit.

Next- I know some men are conceived by anal sex but there's no way of being that much of an asshole is natural.

TeeHee. Feel free to use these.

Exploring my phone rn. ¤ þ µ ø œ ¶ ß § Ð ° • ç ¼ ½ ¾ ± ¿