Chapter 9

Chapter 9

"Lexie get up!" My mom ordered. It's 2:03 and I'm still in bed. Why? Because of cramps, that's why. Every time I get up they come back to get me. Plus, I'm really comfortable right now, so that usually means that I'm NOT moving. 

"But whhhyyyy?" I whined, STILL in bed.

"What do you mean why? It's 2 in the afternoon Lexie! And did you forget that you promised your cousin you'd go to Six Flags with her. Remember?" She reminded me, emphasizing the Remember. Six Flags? Oh yeah! I promised my cousin I'd go with her to Six Flags.

"But I don't wanna go! It's that time of the month!" 

She rolled her eyes. "C'mon! Go have some fun!" In my head I listed some Pros and Cons of going.

*Flashback*

"Heeeyyyy Lex!" Hailey chirped. I mentally groaned. She might be 2 years younger than me, but she still acts like a child! 

"Uhh... hey."

"So do you wanna go jump into the pool in the backyard?" 

Without a second thought I replied. "No."

"No?" She seemed hurt, but I didn't care. It was about damn time someone told her no. My aunt and uncle spoil her too much. And I hated it. 

"Fine!" My eyes watched as she stomped away like a child. I decided to explore my aunts house a bit more. There was a grand marble staircase leading to the top floor. Me being the curious one, I went upstairs. I went into the first Bedroom. I noticed the door said 'Hailey' in cursive writing. Her room was beautiful. The walls were a pale pink, there was a Queen sized bed in the middle of the room. Then I saw a beautiful glass dove on her dresser. I picked it up carefully. The dove was amazingly sculpted, showing every detail. It would be a shame if it were to brea-

"What are you doing?" I jumped, losing the grip on the dove. It fell until it smashed onto the wooden floor, shattering into a million pieces. "WHAT DID YOU DO?!" Turning, I saw Hailey standing there petrified. She ran and knee-led down picking up the pieces.

"I'm soooo sorry I didn't mean to!" Guilt. It was flooding all over me. 

She laughed. "It's fine, or it will be fine if you do something for me." I was shocked. She didn't care?! 

"Um... fine tell me what it is that you want." Since I was feeling guilty, I accepted right away. 

"Good. Go to Six Flags with me on my Birthday!" 

"Fine. I promise." I held out my pinky. She wrapped hers around mine and shook. Six Flags? Pfft! It's just an amusement park.

*End Of Flashback*

I felt my eyes widen. "Alright, you're gonna make me go anyways."

My mom smiled. "Good! Now get ready. When you are I'll give you some money. Okay?"

"Whatever." I watched as she left. Now, I have to choose an outfit.  

*

After an hour or so, I put together an outfit. I decided to wear one of my light blue high-low see through shirts (with a tank-top under it of course), black jean shorts, and white Toms that faded into a blue that matched my shirt. I let my brown hair fall in its natural waves. Satisfied with my look, I headed downstairs.