The Muted Mate

Proglue

Can a person really change if you ask them to or if they do it themselves? It depends, one moment your doing something you love and the next your just sitting there doing something else that you don't like. I can't really say the same about the person if they changed or if someone else changed them. It's never easy to accept someone inside your life, I guess you can that whoever the person is, it's the person you don't want to accept in your life. I loved singing and playing my piano. I loved doing my ballet and playing my cello. Now I love sitting in my bedroom by myself. Now I love being quite and rather not talking. I mean I did get used to it already didn't I? I'm muted and it's all my fault, I spent too much singing late at night on that stage. I drive home and right there at that moment I'm just standing there in an x-ray waiting to get scanned and just go home. Oh but home is destroyed isn't? While I sit there in that hospital bed police officers come in telling me news and asking questions about my parents. I told them that they were on a flight to Portland,Oregon to see my brother's new house, leaving me in Augusta, Maine for my responsiblities. It was Spring break and I guess it was moving week, because next thing I know the police officers are telling me there was a fuel leakage making the airplane go down in a crash, barely any survivors; leaving my parents dead. I was only sixteen and my life had gone to wreckage, I spent a year in the hospital for nurses and doctors to explain to me what happened in the car accident. Since then of the injury I had gotten Osteomyelitis, which they said is a bone infection caused by bacteria or other germs, or let me say a recent injury. That car accident made it a recent injury to them and I for one was not happy. I could sit in that chair all day and not say a word or move, just a little twist on my lower spine connecting my hips can just let me cry out in pain. That car accident should've never happened, my parent's flight should've never happened. Life can destroy you just like that. Then you meet that one person and all of a sudden it's like you just want to learn about that person and not take "no" for an answer. That's how I felt when I met him. He had those great almond brown eyes, his dark brown hair, and that one thing you can never miss. His wolf. It took me some time to actually wonder how I let him get into my life not even wondering how he was a mythical creature that I've never really believed in. But him, just makes me feel that electrical shock go through my body, in a good way of course. That simple kiss can make everything dissapear when another pack is after his pack, and it's not easy to make them go away when his pack has something they want. That's me, the son of an Alpha's mate, the girl who can make all of this end if turned into a newborn werewolf. He said my injury would be healed and tha I had nothing to worry about. But there was one thing, my brother is a werewolf and he knows to protect me no matter what. I'm the only human in this family and he didn't ever have that gut to tell me. I don't blame him, though he knows that if i become werewolf it's good bye human life and start becoming a leader and being powerful. I'll spend my last words to just say, long story short, I love him and just remember to never let go. I'm a muted mate.