Neil was also dressed and looked really handsome.(I couldn't find a perfect sherwani that matched the dress for our Neil so just imagine him in whatever you want)

Avni(confused): Neil mujhe esa kyun dekh rahi ho? I am looking bad? Wait am I looking fat? I know I am looking fat that Mitali looked better than me.

This was enough to bring Neil out of his reverie and was sort of angry.

Neil: Mera buddhu wifey how could you think like this? If that chipko Mitali was to wear this and you wore rags you would look thousand times better. And fat? Ur not fat ur perfect the way you are meri chubby Avni. (by the way Avni worked out like hell during the 10 years but she is still somewhat chubby as that suits her)

Avni(blushing): Neil......esa mat kaho Mitali is a nice girl (even though it breaks my heart to write this). And why were you staring at me as if you wanted to eat me up?

Hearing this Neil smirked. Avni realised what she had just said and was super embarrased.

Avni(stammering): Mera...vo...vo...matlab nahi tha. I meant that you were staring at me as if you have never seen me in a lehenga before.

Neil: I have seen you in a lehenga before but not in such a sexy one. I am starting to regret my decision of buying this for you all the men will have their dirty looks on my wife.

Avni(pulling Neil's cheeks): Par tum haina. Why would anyone hit on me when its my wedding only.

Neil: You mean OUR wedding!

Avni(with tears in her eyes): haan baba our wedding, the wedding I had always wished for, the wedding that will make me ur wife once more, the wedding that will complete our perfect family.

Neil(wiping her tears but feeling guilty at the same time): Ok stop digging the past now and smile. They rest their foreheads together and live in that moment.

Avni: Accha we need to go down now. Sab log hamari intezaar kare hoge.

Neil in his mind: uff meri tubelight wifey, when will you understand that nobody matters more than you to me. All she knows is how to break the romantic moment.

Avni(teasing): Waha hi kyun kade rahe hai? Do you want to get married at all? Seems like you don't. Ok never mind I will mind somebody else,mera pati is more intrested in his thoughts than me(faking being upset)

Neil breaks out of his thoughts and rushes to her.

Neil(ANGRY): I WILL RIP OUT THE FILTHY EYES OF THE MAN THAT DARES TO LOOK AT MY AVNI. 😠😠😠

Avni(laughing): Omg Neil tum kitni cute lagti ho when your angry. I was only teasing you stupid. I can't live without you and you expect me to marry some guy other than you. Riya and them lot even forced me to marry again for the sake of Mowgli but I refused, I had the option to remarry then and I refused then why would I agree now? Come let's go down now. Neil nods and follows her.

Bebe: Wow Avni kitni lagri hun in this. Kisi ka nazar na lage.

Neil(raising his collar): vese Bebe ye dress mera choice hai tho obviously accha hi hoga.

Swetha: agar tera self praising hogaya tho can we make a move. We're getting late Aman and Ali are waiting outside and Riya, Sunheri, DD and the baccha party will come straight there.

They go outside and sit in the car. Prakash, Swetha, Mowgli and Bebe are in one car and Ali, Aman, Neil and Avni are in another car with Neil driving and Ali next to him and Avni and Aman in the back.

Aman(teasing): dii you're looking too pretty today I think I'm going to have a hard time trying to save you from other men other than jiju😂. Vese jiju is going to have a hard time controlling himself after the wedding. 😂😂😂