Chapter 6

Next day...at college

All were prepared for their performances, avni was too tensed about it....
Hours passed finally it was the performance of avni's band.....
(Guys i am not giving much details about it).....
They rocked the stage and judges was impressed about their performance, especially avni's voice.
Next performance was Neil's and his band. Soon they started the performance. There were two female voices in their band one was sana and other nidhi(random one i choosed)
Everything was smooth at start and sana managed to keep a good level but what to do within few minutes she totally lost in Neil's performance and she couldn't focus on the song....(you guys wanted that right). Sana destroyed that song totally and nidhi had to take over everything , all other group members were very angry on her and they calmed themselves and waited for the end. After they ended the performance sana was hell embarrassed infront of everyone, all started to yell at her, she had to ran away from there.
In green room, everyone appreciated avni's performance and the gang was so happy and proud about her. When results were announced whole band was overwhelmed with joy especially avni....all said congrats to each other.
The gang left the place and headed towards parking area, soon ali stopped everyone in midway....
Riya : what happened ali???
Ali: gave a evil smirk...
Avni: what???? With a angry tone....
Ali pulled her and pointed towards a girl n boy....girl was crying badly and boy was consoling her...
Avni: shifted her gaze, sana and neil and gave a confused look....
Sunheri: haha guys come...let us join them...it will be so much of fun...
Avni: no no just leave them.....
Riya: what did he say she will rock the stage...but everyone was shocked...she killed that song with her voice....
They then started to laugh still their belly start to ache...they couldn't even breathe except avni ..
Avni: guys just stop it , don't overween ...
Sunheri: this is payback from god avu , utilise it....
Neil and sana noticed them....
Sana felt awkwardness to face them especially avni.....whereas neil was continuously staring at avni...his expressions were blank....

Ali was about to say something, but avni dragged them to car and left the college....

Precap:

Neil: what are you saying sana she only knows how to eat....
Sana: what avni you don't even no how to make a coffee, how are you going to survive.....
Avni looked downwards , she was ashamed and dropped her spoon...
Shweta: stop tillu , and you girl close you're bloody mouth.....
Neil: mom she is my friend , how can you say like that to her....
Avni in tears.....got up from the seat ...

Short update for you guyz.....how was it?????
I know it was little boring....sorry
Give your reviews n votes
Much love ❤
Sree