Chapter 4

Few days passed....day before  cultural fest.
All were busy with practice sessions, avni had tough time....because neil and sana was in the same band...unfortunately avni had to be part of another band. Tight competition were going between these two bands, avni had hardly got time to checkout neil.
After a tiring session avni got a break, she sat at a bench near a corner of a hall...all were busy with their own work, even her gang couldn't meet up today.
Avni was engrossed in her own thoughts, she was so tensed what if her band couldn't win this time...what if they fail because of her....she was confident with her voice but, Neil's band was also stronger....because of tiredness she slipped into sleep there itself....

After sometime a guy approached avni...he stood there and looked her admirably....he then sat beside her started to caress her cheeks, a small smile crept on his face...she opened her eyes because of his sensual touch....she was utter shock to see the figure....
Avni: neil with widened eyes....
Neil: shh my munchkin....looking around....and then avni...
Avni straightened herself....
Avni: neil you here...little bit scared....(because he will always come to shout at her)
Neil : cupping her cheeks.....gave his charming smile
Avni: u smiled at me...asked him with a cute pout...
Neil: ohh my angel stop doing that...i can't control myself....
Avni: again widened eyes...what
Neil: he sealed his lips this with her....soon he pulled out to see her shocked expression....this is what i said, he then chuckled by seeing her condition
Avni: you kissed me..still in shock
Neil pulled her into his tight embrace again gave peck on her forehead, she hid her face on his crook of his neck....
Neil was admiring his lady love.....
Neil: avni...
Avni: hmm
Neil: you should win tomorrow and make all of us proud...
Avni:lifted her head , look at him...i don't think so...it will be very tight competition  moreover after a long gap, i am going to  do this....that to representing whole band....i am scared...what if because me....
She couldn't continue, neil cutoff her...
Neil: you will win my nightingale....you will rock the stage....be faith in you....everything is possible, but only problem is.....looked at her eyes, avni gave questioned look
Neil: all guys will behind you...already they are for your look....now tomorrow onwards they would get another reason to follow you....gave a sad pout
Avni: gigged....
Neil: what now
Avni: someone is so jealous.....again continued with her giggles...
Neil: avni stop this okie...he hold her much more tighter....i know you won't accept any of the proposals....
Avni: why shouldn't i....i am looking for goodone
Neil: widened eyes...you can't do that , holding her tighter ....you are only mine..i won't let anyone to take you from me.....gave a fake angry look...
Avni: smiled at him , gave a cute peck on his cheeks....so you love me na....i am always your's even if you don't love me back....with tears...
Neil: wiping tears, shh avni...placed her head on his chest, my heart beats is only for you....my munchkin....i love you moon to back....
Avni: really excited....
Neil: yes...now sleep.....he caressed her hairs and made her to sleep again....

So here is the another update....i added little part of jealousy side of neil...hope you like it snehaaa3
Give your reviews and votes....especially to the silent readers.  
Guys it would be encouraging to us write more and more....when you guyz appreciate us...we can make it more better n better when you give your reviews and suggestions.
Very few give,their comments and reviews

Cathy302
KSJ874
Zana_Noush
snehaaa3
adiza_is_bliss
daisypari
LoveAvneil

you guyz are really awzmm....keep continuing this....and support me..hope i listed everyone ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Much love ❤
Sree