Part 2

"I suggest tequila pong." Will started. "Yeah sure. Boys vs. Girls." I squealed, clapping my hands at the same time. "You're drinking?" Gino asked me in awe. He knows that I don't drink...at all! But tonight, my rules are being reconsidered. "Uh yeah. I started drinking when someone broke my heart 2 months ago."

I didn't mean to say it out loud, everyone just looked at me with blank face, but Gino, he really looked upset. "Let's start now."

Leah prepared the game as we readied ourselves to play. "Toss coin. We girls are head." Loren showed the coin.

"Yeah because you girls like to give us guys ahead." Harry teased.

I looked at Gino's reaction and he's already staring at me. Awkward.

Loren tossed the coin and... "Tail!!!!" the guys yelled. "Be ready to get drunk girls." Harry then pushed Gino to play then Loren and Leah matched me with him.

Gino started throwing the ball and intentionally hit nothing. His teammates groaned in disappointment.

"My turn." I said smirking and then winked at him. I threw the ball and...shoot! "Yes!" I squealed. I saw Gino smirked and drunk the tequila.

The game went on, and unfortunately we girls are losing. There's only one cup left on our team and they still have three.

Now Will's gonna play. "Ugh damn I missed it!"

Now it's Loren's turn and she shot it!

"Excuse me ladies." It's Leah, she's getting ready to make it 1-1. "Harry you'll miss it." Leah teased him. "Your face! Now get ready to drink it!" Harry threw the ball then missed.

"Now Harry boy, drink this!"

And yeah, we are down on 1-1.

"Finish it Gino." Will yelled. Gino looked at me in the eyes, and without breaking the eye contact, he threw the ball and it shot right through my cup. He smiled right after that. Now I have no choice but to drink it and accept they won!

"You're a good shooter man." Harry patted Gino at the back. "Yeah you're a good shooter Gino." I smiled at him. "No wonder you're good t shooting other girls too...right?" I snapped. I couldn't believe myself I said that. "Uh excuse me, I'm going to the CR." I rushed off from them and locked myself in the comfort room.

Why do I still feel the feeling I felt when he cheated on me?! it still hurts every time I see him/hear his voice.

I got back to them, Gino is nowhere to be found now. I think I kinda hurt him, but did he even think about me when he pulled things like what he did? NO!

"Hey guys. I think I should go. I'm feeling a bit tipsy now."

"You okay?" Loren asked. "Yeah I'm okay. Leah are you coming with me?" she shook her head no. "Maybe later." I breathed. "Okay then. Bye guys. Thanks for the night."

I looked at the time on my wrist watch, it's already 11:59pm. It's obviously hard to get a cab right at this moment and it's a stupid decision of me not to bring my car with me instead. I went to the corner of the street where there's a light post and a bend. I can wait a cab here.

It's been almost an hour and I still got nothing until a black Audi Caupe stopped in from of me. The window rolled down and you already know who owns it.

"Jennifer." He started. "It's late and we both know that it's hard to hail a cab right at this moment. Let me drive you home instead." I didn't pay him any attention, he got out from his car and sit beside me on the bench.

"If you don't want me to drive you home, I'll stay with you here until you hail a cab." I just breathed looking at my watch.

1:04am

Damn! I seriously wanna go home and flop down on my bed. I need sleep.

"Jennifer please talk to me." He begged. "There's nothing to talk about Gino." I whispered hoping there's already a cab...

There's a silence for a while, until finally there's a cab! Oh my Lord thank you! I climbed in and heard Gino yelled... "Jennifer wait!"

"Please don't mind him. Let's go." I told my address to the driver and finally drove me home.

~

I woke up in the morning to check my phone with too many messages but there's a number...unknown number that says "Happy Birthday J" I didn't know who it was so I continued reading the messages.

Same old same old.

I laid on my bed for a minutes and I kinda hear something downstairs. I immediately got up to check it.

"Ma? What are they doing?"

"You finally woke up! Happy birthday darling." I sighed hugging her.

"Aunt Jennifer." I smiled so wide seeing Jace running towards me. "Hi baby. I missed you." I lifted him up on my arms. "I missed you too. Happy birthday aunt Jennifer." He then kiss my cheeks.

Jace is my brother James' son. Yeah I have a brother! The most annoying brother ever!

Jace is 4 y/o and he's the most adorable kid you've ever meet. He's actually my little man.

"Hey J.Lo." And here's my brother. He started calling me JLo for a reason, he's the one who names my fashion line J.Lo & Co. short for my name and his...James and Jennifer Lopez.

"So you came to annoy me more?" I teased. "Yeah right sissy."

I was just wondering... "Where's Bela?" Because this is the first time not to see her around James. "She has kids to treat. Don't worry she'll be here later." I nodded.

"Oh by the way, where's Gino?" I shot him a look! "Mom! Will you kick James' ass out of here? He's so annoying."

I then heard my mom yelled. "Stop you two. You're too old to play like that." I just rolled my eyes off of James.

I got back to my room to take a shower, after showering I received a call from my assistant/friend.

"Hey Ronnie what's up?" I know there's something up. "Happy birthday!" She started. "I don't want to interrupt the day but I received an application letter from a guy named Leo." Oh... "I think he's suitable four our launching next month. He's actually perfect for it."

I trust Ronnie she knows what she's doing and she got this. "Okay then. Interview tomorrow."

We talked for another minute about everything and we're settled. I went downstairs to help 'em cook for today's event. Well I told them not to bother anymore but my mom didn't listen. She's still throwing us a party like a kid. The only person I invited is my very best friend. Leah! She'll be here anytime soon.

The party's almost over and I'm tired walking around talking to who and who. I wanna sleep now.

"So let's talk about you and your ex." OMG I HATE THIS!

"Yeah Jennifer, what happened?" STOP!

"Tonight is not the right time for storytelling. Goodnight Leah, goodnight Bela" I ran upstairs and locked myself in my room.

Back to my office...

"Okay tell him to come in now. Thanks Ronnie."

After a minute, someone entered my office. I told him to sit down, I guess he did. Im still looking down at my files so I couldn't see him yet.

"So tell me about yourself Le—" I finally looked at him. "GINO?!"

--

Happy Birthday to the most beautiful (in and out) queen in the whole world

Jennifer Lopez

hope you gotta enjoy the story guys.