Chapter Three... Friends Talk

I wish I could undo my entire life and start over. Logan has been even more mean to me the past few days. It's been four days and he hasn't stop pushing or shoving me into things. I feel like crying but I keep my tears in. I can't show him that he makes me feel bad. That would make the bully continue bullying you.

The weekend seemed to pass quickly. To quickly for my taste. Those two days are when I don't have to worry about getting beaten up. Stupid students. One day, everything is going to change for me and my bullies.

Monday, I dreaded today so much. I forced myself out of bed and into the bathroom. I took a quick shower and got dressed. Today, maybe if I look pretty people won't push me around. So, I changed into a mint green dress that ended at my knees and wore my brown leather boots with it. I looked pretty cute. I curled my hair, grabbed my backpack, and headed out the door.

I arrived at school rather quickly and I rushed out the bus door. Sometimes people will trip me on the bus and I didn't feel like falling on my face right now. I walked into the school and sat down on one of the benches. I waited for my friends to arrive but they never did. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Logan and he was coming towards me.

I got up from the bench casually and start to speed walk away. I rushed into the girls bathroom and I heard some cussing from the outside the door. I'm safe, he can't get to me in here. I felt all my worries go away.

After awhile and I didn't hear anymore cussing, I walked out hoping that Logan wasn't there. Of course, my hopes never come true. I saw him and I started backing away. I really didn't feel like getting pushed to the ground.

"Please, just leave me alone. I didn't mean to bump into you the other day. I wasn't watching where I was going. Please, I don't want any trouble," I said trying not to sound scared of him.

He gave me a surprised look. Did my eyes show fear? I hope not but they probably did, I turned and ran to Calculus. Surprisingly, he didn't follow me and I then walked to class.

Lunch arrived and I sat at our table waiting for my friends to show up. They all came in together which usually doesn't happen. They usually come in at separate times.

"Hey guys!" I said cheerfully. They are the reason why I always come to school. I wouldn't want to worry them.

"Hey, Hailey. We need to talk to you," Megan replied with a frown on her face. What did I do now? I never hurt their feelings.

"What is this about? I'm sorry if I hurt our friendship. I never meant to if I did."

"Hailey, calm down. We need to talk about you getting bullied and that guy Logan," David replied.

"We are tired of you getting beaten up and you're not even standing up for yourself. It's sad to see you always down," Katie told me.

"I'm smiling right now! I never show you that I'm sad or down."

"We can tell you're sad and down because you have that look in your eyes. The one that shows hurt all the time," Megan explains.

"Shoot! I thought I was able to hide that look!"

"Well, you can't. We're your friends, why would you want to hide your feelings from us, Hailey?" Katie now said.

"I don't want you guys to worry about me. I can handle myself. I'm a tough girl," I hung my head. I didn't want them to feel bad.

"Now, Logan. I hear that you ran into him and now he is giving you a rough time. He is a stupid kid and I want to make sure that you stay away from him. I don't care if you show fear but he is a total jerk. Ok?" David told me.

"Ok," I lied and I passed it off. They believes it. I'm not going to show anyone that I'm scares plus, he had the chance to hurt me earlier today but something shocked him.

"We mean it Hailey."

"I know, I know," I hate lying but I think they already know I won't be able to hide this.

I guess Logan heard what David had to say because I realized that Logan was walking our way with his arm brought back. I stepped in front of my friends, when Logan stopped.

"Don't hurt my friends! You'll have to get through me first!" I practically yelled at him. He came towards me and pushed me out of the way.

He continued towards them and I leapt out at him. He fell to the floor and I had him pinned down. "No one, and I mean no one, hurt a my friends. They shouldn't have to go through what I go through everyday!" and he gave me a stunned look. "Yeah, I'm stronger than most think. I just don't use it against people."

I let him up and watched him carefully. "You better watch your back, little girl!" He growled and turned around to walk away.

"I'm not little! If I am little, how could I pin you down?!" I practically yelled after him.

He just ignored me and I turned back to my friends. I shrugged my shoulders to say what? I'm confused, why is everyone staring at me with shocked faces? Was because I pinned down Logan or because they found out I'm bullied everyday? I just turned and walked out of the cafeteria.

I heard the cafeteria doors open and I turned around to see who was coming. I then let out yelp to see that the entire grade was rushing out towards me. I ran away from them and hid behind a Bush in front of the school. They all ran past me and sighed. I never get to have a day of peace at this school.

A/N Hey guys, sorry for the late update, hehe that rhymes, late update, never mind I'm being weird. I know this chapter isn't that good but please don't start a riot. I will probably edit this book once I'm done writing all of it. Once again, I'm sorry for being late. Please comment, I would appreciate it a lot.