Introduction

Before I can tell you How compassion is a theme of Millennial  horror, I first need to explain what I mean when I describe something as Millennial. the term "millennials" as explained to me by Metro news in their article What is a millennial?1,  refers to the generation of teens that realized they would be graduating in the year 2000. though, according to who you ask, this age group can refer to anyone born in the 1970's all the way to those born in the 2000's.

Millennials are often Characterized as being more self assured than past generation, have a strong sense of civic responsibility, a healthy work-life and more socially liberal views. they are also said to be most familiar with communications, media and technology. Most readers of Wattpad can be categorized as Millennials.

 Millennial horror refers to any horror movie released after the year 2000. this can further be refined to any released after 2010.  Movies tend to reflect the social trends and themes of the decade, and in the rest of the story, I will be explaining how one of these themes is Compassion.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Moloney, Aisling. What is a millennial? Metro "https://metro.co.uk Wednesday 20 Sep 2017