Spicy Ramen (R 18) (long)

All Izuku wanted was a kiss from his Kacchan. It was a long and hard day being a hero, and he missed his husband.

But Katsuki was in a bad mood. Now, with how explosive his personality normally is, it's usually very hard for others to tell when he is in a bad mood. Midoriya learned the hard way.

Katsuki was cooking spicy ramen.

And as Izuku was walking into the kitchen, he saw it wasn't just any spicy ramen. It was The Bakugo Inferno.

The story behind this began when they were children. They were as close as two kids could be, and some say they were never only friends, and that their romantic relationship began since the moment they saw one another. It made sense, they always refused to part, and when they did, always gave one another a (kid friendly) hug and kiss before seperating. Deku and Kacchan would often spend time with each other at their homes, and therefore ate many meals together. During these experiences, Kacchan learned that whenever he ate extremely spicy food, Midoriya would refuse to kiss him. He had an extremely low tolerance for spice, and his eyes would water and he'd beg for a drink. Katsuki, not wanting to settle for only kisses on the cheek, just learned to not eat spicy food before kissing Izuku, and would wait until he left.

However, Katsuki is very different when he's angry.

Izuku tentatively walked into the kitchen and upon opening the door, it felt as if Katsuki had blasted an explosion in his face full of spices.

"H-hey Kacchan. Is everything alright?" Izuku asked slowly, his voice full of caution.

"Just diddly-fuckin-dandy, can't you tell?"

Izuku gulped before sitting down at the table, observing the blonde's movements. He actually didn't seem too bad, he set things down gently and there wasn't much of a mess being made. Maybe he just wanted some spicy food toni-

Izuku's thoughts were interrupted by a low growl emanating from Katsuki's throat as he ripped off the cap to the bottle of hot sauce and poured the remaining half of the bottle, all the while glaring daggers at Izuku.

I'm in deep shit.

Mixing in the sauce at the speed of a whirlwind, droplets splattering lightly across the stove, Katsuki never took his eyes off of Izuku.

"So how was your day at work? I saw a good portion of your battle on TV today. You need to work on the length of your dodges. You hurtle yourself so far away that you're still giving the enemy time to calculate your moves before you get up to him."

Izuku, completely forgetting about his husband's bad mood, took his advice deep into thought.

He's right, I went to dodge one little punch today and ended up almost 100 feet away. I do mean to move away but then adrenaline gets me and suddenly it's like my small movement was boosted-

"Oi!! I'm not done talking yet ya fucker!"

Izuku immediately stopped his mumbling and looked at Katsuki with semi wide eyes. As much as his husband normally has foul language, he doesn't ever call him a fucker. That's for when he's really mad.

He waited for Kacchan to continue talking, but instead he was only met with the slurping of his noodles. Izuku didn't even try to eat his own bowl, but he noticed that there was only a few bites worth in it anyway. Katsuki knew he wouldn't eat the Inferno. Putting the bowl down in front of him was part of his strategy. Only what kind of goal it was supposed to end in, Izuku didn't know.

As the spiky blonde finished his meal and slurped the juice (probably of the devil) from the bowl, his eyes set on him once again with a scowl.

"I also saw on the news today how one of the victims you saved jumped up and kissed you."