Victorian AU

Get on your top hats and fancy dresses and join me in this world of London smog and Cockney accents!

Sweeney Todd Scenario 1:
    Ms. Madeleine's Pie Shop, home of the best pies in London. Unknown to most, she uses the bodies of those Mr. Stark (the barber upstairs) has killed as the special meat. You're a regular costumer.
    One day, Madeleine pulls you aside and takes you to the shop upstairs. She and Mr. Stark need another business associate. They need you to help gather bodies. Begin before Madeleine takes you aside.

Sweeney Todd Scenario 2:
    Your mother died when you were just an infant, and your father was sent across the sea for some unspeakable crime. Out of the kindness of his heart, the judge who convicted your father took you in as his ward.
    As you are getting older, however, he has been treating you differently. He locks you up so that all you can do is watch the world from your window. He plans to marry you (Ew).
    Lately, you've noticed (your crush) hanging out by your window. How do you respond? Do you tell them you're trapped?

Tale of Two Cities 1:
    You are desperately in love with (crush 1), and all the signs are there that he loves you too. However, he won't get up the guts to propose.
    At the same time, (crush 2) is head over heals for you. He's the town drunk, but when you're around, he actually believes there's hope in leaving behind the low down life he lives. He confesses his feelings for you. Who do you pick?

Tale of Two Cities 2:
    When you were just a child, two French Noblemen killed your entire family so that they could then rape your sister. You were the only member of your family to survive. Since then, you have dedicated your life to revenge, joining the French Revolution in order eradicate all nobles.
    Finally, the pinnacle of your life comes--you can kill the last descendent of the men who destroyed your family. Doing so, however, would destroy his life. He has been trying to escape his family and start his own life, hating the bloody past of his ancestors. (Your crush) urges you to forgive, but do you?

Last scenario:
Whatever you want!