Dead don't Speak

I sat hugging myself sadly as I listened to my parents fight. I hated it when they did this. Hisashi was blaming my mother for my birth. He kept going on and on about how she cheated on him. It started somewhere around 8;30 and was now 12;48. I closed my eyes as he called my father many horrid names. I sobbed into my arms and clung to my fathers dog tags. It wasn't my fault I was born not like I wanted to be. My door opened and Izuku quickly hugged my sobbing form. He hung onto me as I sobbed more. The yelling died down as my sobs grew. My mother came in and joined Izuku in hugging me. I hiccuped and choked out as I continued crying. My mother cried with me and Izuku just hugged me containing his sorrow. I leaned into Izuku and closed my eyes. He hugged me closer and my mother stood kissing my head and walked out telling my step father that she wasn't going to fight anymore then left. I sat in Izuku's arms still sobbing. He held me as I fell asleep.

I had my head laying on the desk as my teacher went on and on about the beginning of quirks and the science behind how they work. I sighed and gently thumped my head on my desk bordly. The bell rang and I slowly stood up collecting my things. I realized I had no notes written on my papers before me. I mentally slapped myself and groaned. I could always ask Izuku for the notes but that means more work for me tonight. I threw it all into my binder huffing. A small stack of papers was dropped in front of me. I looked up and saw Katsuki looking at me blankly. "Heard you didn't sleep worth shit last night so I took extra notes while you lazed on your desk." I looked down and read a few sentences. They where the notes from today's lesson. I smiled and pulled my jacket sleeves done. I reached out hugging Katsuki gently without making skin contact. "Thank you flame brain." I said and he patted my back kindly. "Yeah. No problem." I pulled away and took the notes placing them in my binder. I pulled the straps over my shoulders and looked to Katsuki. "Wanna join me for lunch?" I asked and he nodded following me to the cafeteria where Izuku, Uraraka, and Tokoyami sat waiting for us. I sat down next to Tokoyami and handed him a small biscuits aka cookies which he happily took them and stuffed them in his pocket handing me a small package of waffles I loved. Katsuki sat across from me next to Izuku whom was a bit jumpy at first. "Is this some drug deal you two are having?" He asked as I chewed on a waffle. "No we do this everyday. He can afford these waffles and I make good biscuits." I explained pulling out another bag off cookies tossing them to him. "That's a thanks for taking notes for me." I said smiling to him softly. Katsuki opened the bag and bit into one of the cookies. He widened his eyes. These are amazing." He said and started scarfing them down. Uraraka giggled at his childish nature and Izuku ducked out of the way of flying crumbs. I rolled my eyes and nudge Tokoyami smiling. He nodded to me and chewed on the cookies less animalistically. I watched as the others got up to collect food from the kitchen and followed behind Katsuki. I reached out and grasped him with my gloved hand. He turned to look at me and I kissed his cheek. Katsuki blushed as I smiled at him. I leaned up and whispered in his ear.     "That's my actual thanks for being so sweet and taking notes for me."