The beginning

Hey guys so I started writing this and just had fun with it! Find me on Ig @5_boys_on_the_stairs__

Characters:

Beatrice: Esti Gibzburg

Harry: Harry styles (slightly more punk)

Niall: Niall horan

Zayn: zayn Malik (punk)

Louis: Louis Tomlinson (punk)

Liam: Liam Payne (punk)

Emily: Shay Mitchell

Carly: Amber heard

Janie: Camilla Cabello

Clover: Emma stone

Sue: Jayma Mays

Jules: Laura Linney(Beatrice's mom)

Daniel: Jake Gyllenhaal

Brent: James Roday

Brittany: Jennifer stone

Lucy: Lily Collins

Samuel: Colton Haynes

Locked up in love

Chapter 1

My fingers brush the cement wall as I travel down the long hallway. My first college party, but I am not in the slightest excited. I am nervous, I really can't be more nervous with each step I took my nerves shoot up my spine. I am alone, not one single friend yet, it's only been three hours since I arrived at OSU, aka Oregon State University, but I still feel everyone has someone except me. Even my roommate took off, didn't even catch her name.

The music pounds through the walls and a wave of smoke hits me as I enter the room. The entire area is a cloud, and tears develop in my eyes, I think both the mixture of being alone and the smoke is clouding my judgment.

"Sorry," I say, but only loud enough for myself to hear. A girl runs past me in nothing but a pair of underwear, tripping on my foot and nearly falling. She glances back at me, but keeps running into a back room. I know everyone calls it "the hole" but it's just a long hall leading to a room. It looks just like a regular heating and cooling room to me, just to a bigger scale. I cough and wipe under my eyes, walking around and then realizing why it's called the hole. A set of wooden broken steps leads down to another level. Benches and tables and what looks like jail cells. I stare at the big room and make my way down the jagged and broken steps, careful not to fall. They aren't jail cells, but bars guarding water tanks and heaters, that are no longer in use. Why do people come here? There's a few lights that keep flickering on and off. I mean the whole building is abandoned. An old brick thing shoved off the side of campus, hidden behind some trees. Everyone is clueless...besides the students that it's in use. Of course only for daily parties. I walk through the crowds of drunk and high OSU students, making my way to an empty bench in the back corner. Placed next to a big water tank and a sign that reads 'Caution,' hanging next to it. Why on earth did I even come here? This is most definitely not my kind of scene.

I've grown up in Newport Oregon, with my Mom and my step Dad, who's an ass, and an older brother who lives in Washington DC with his wife. I am studying English and writing, hoping to be a journalist or author after I graduate.

"Hey-" a tall girl with blonde hair and a slim figure walks over and falls next to me. "I uh, can I sit here?" she breathes heavily and closes her eyes. Opening one after about ten seconds of no reply.

"Oh uh, yeah, I uh, I was just leaving anyways." I lie, standing from the bench and smiling at her.

"Oh awesome, I need to sleep." She giggles. Why is she giggling? "I'm Car, Carl, Carly..." she says and then her eyes close.