The order went like this: three sofas: Rias sitting next to him who was between Rias and Asia, Issei was sitting by his lonesome while Koneko, Kiba and Akeno sat on the same sofa showing just how much the club distrusted Issei compared to everyone else... heck they even trusted the one who's most likely going to kill them all more than him... talk about taking a shot to the pride.

Rias: Right, so counting up the amount of contracts we've received, I can easily tell you, that Akeno is the one with the most and Issei is the one with the least. I believe that we should all be rewarded for our hard work, therefore...

Akeno: I think I'll take my reward now! (Y/N)!!!~

Akeno leapt across the sofa trying to get at (Y/N) who scowled at the attempt, without any warning he reached behind the sofa he was sitting on. To everyone's surprise, (Y/N) pulled a baseball bat out from behind the sofa and whacked Akeno across the face, everyone could hear the sickening crack as Akeno went flying into the wall, her whole upper torso being stuck in the wall followed by muffled talking.

Issei: What?

Rias: She said and I quote "I love my reward! Best one yet!~".

(Y/N): Try that shit one more time, and I'll shove the bat straight up your ass, you might even get splinters in your mouth from how far it'll be shoved up there.

Akeno's response was her legs kicking, trying to push herself out of the wall, most likely wanting (Y/N) to follow through with his threat, before anything else could happen however, Issei's mother walked through the door, she was a woman in her fourties at least, her hair a long dark brown that extended to her back while holding a book in hand.

Mrs Hyoudou: It's lovely that you've made so many friends Issei, so I decided to get your baby pictures out!

Issei: Mom no!!

(Y/N): Oh, this'll be the perfect blackmail material.

Asia: (Y/N)!!!

(Y/N): Ok, ok, didn't wanna see them anyway.

With a giggle, all the girls, even Akeno who pushed herself out gathered around to point at every picture in the book, even the ones of Issei being naked in the bathtub, that one almost made (Y/N) vomit his own insides when he heard the girls cooing over his baby photos, then, (Y/N) sensed an unnatural amount of bloodlust coming from someone in the room.

Kiba: Issei, do you know who this is in the picture, or the sword?

Issei: Huh? That's a friend I had a long time ago, can't remember their name though, and the sword? I think it was a family heirloom?

Kiba hid his anger from almost everyone, (Y/N) was the only exception since only he has felt that anger before... he knows it whenever it pops up on a person's face. He could instantly tell that Kiba was feeling anger, either towards the kid in the photo with a younger Issei, or the sword.

(Y/N): Kiba.

His voice surprised everyone as (Y/N) had been quiet up till now, they saw he had stood up with his arms crossed, before (Y/N) motioned with his head to follow him, Kiba was hesitant but one good glare from (Y/N) basically dared him to defy the evil energy user. With a quiet gulp of nervousness, Kiba followed (Y/N) through the front door of the house and straight outside.

It had gotten dark outside and Kiba grew even more nervous once they were fully outside since (Y/N) turned to face him. It's not (Y/N)'s fault entirely: his usual scowl is just really intimidating, especially since Kiba knows (Y/N) wants to one day kill every devil that ever existed in this world.

(Y/N): Right, I know that whenever someone acts like me, they must have a pretty strong hate cause as you know: no one can ever hate something as much as I hate devils, so tell me... what's turning you into a devil version of me?