Second Encounter and New Friend

Astro boys POVI'm sitting in my living room watching TV until Dr. O' shay told me that he was going to see the new space robot project I happily joined him when we got there we were met by Professor Gray" ah you are here it's very nice to meet you Dr. O' shay, you to Astro," said Mr. Gray inviting us in," "I hope you like her she is very extraordinary" She" Doctor elephant question" yes she was modeled after my daughter oh there she is,

" I turned my head and my eyes widened it's her that girl I met in that lab I snuck into she look like she noticed me"Y\N this is Dr. O' shay and his robot Astro" pleasure to meet you" she said politely, I was very shocked when we first met she looked just like a human. Prof. Gray continued" I can see that you are aware of the rumors that fly around about her having the ability to survive in space" yes is it true" of course but the really special thing about her is that she is her person she is just like Astro.

Y/N POV:Hey, it's that cute boy from before I'm so happy to see him he's the only person that's like me I have so many questions.But as my father was about to continue his discussion a man in a trenchcoat and Fedora came barging to the doors I guess that the cop that my father invited He was the detective right the detective he glared me I could tell he doesn't like me he started to speak" hello Pr. Gray I'm detective Tawashi you called about your project"😰 oh, of course, yes this is her" she doesn't look that dangerous"

" well Tawashi she's not supposed to look dangerous she supposed repair ships I see where did you test her" all of her abilities are tested in confined chambers" why do you ask" well professor people have reported a robot flying all over the city and its not Astro so we thought it might be 

you"

"well, I guess you caught me her flight abilities were tested out in the city. Tawashi's face turns red in the face" are you mad what if something goes wrong you could have hurt someone". The detective was about to Lunge at my father but I stepped in front of him and ready for my blaster, Dr. O'shay and Astro also tried to hold the detective back, he was shocked that I acted on my own.

" Did I mention she also has a defense and attack mode" you can't hurt me Detective"Tawashi growled at my father then Dr. O' shay reassured him"it's okay he would never put people in danger to test his Machines he probably had the whole thing under control"." you are correct Dr. O' shay" my father smiled"do not worry detective she's not made to hurt humans".

"She protects"

=Time skip=======================

Y/N PVO:When everything finally calmed down I had finally had a chance to talk to him" hey I'm sorry for my dad you Can be little tease sometimes" then Astro said with a smile" it's fine I just can't believe I finally meet someone it's just like me"

" I feel the same way by the way I wanted to ask why you freaking out when we first met" He started to blush" oh I was just surprised that's all nothing more nothing less hey how about we hang out after school" sorry Astro I don't go to your School"you don't then what school do you go to"

I'm homeschooled your only person I talked to my age" so how about let's be friends can You can meet my other friends too" really you mean it "of course!

=Sorry Another time skip===========

Me and Astro talked all day but it was time to for Astro and Dr. O'shay to leave,The detective already left

As we got to the door my father said"it was very nice meeting you Dr. O'shay and Astro I hope we work with each other in the future" and the same to you" Dr. O'shay said with a smile. "Hey" Astro I whispered" we should meet by the park tomorrow when I'm done with school" He beamed "yeah I'll be there" I waved and said"goodbye Astro goodbye Dr. O' shay it was nice meeting you"

"I can't wait until tomorrow, "Astro thought.