Marty glared at them both and rolled his eyes again, walking off in another direction, Olivia yelping and holding on tighter as he turned around abruptly. "Let's just go to the World War Two stuff already."

"Oh, right! I wanna see how hot that Harbin dude was!"

"What the fuck, I'm offended."

"Shut up, Pete, you have a crush on Thor."

+++

Ned let out an excited gasp. "Yo, he's from Filipino decent! His mom was Filipino on Earth! That's so cool!"

"Wait, really?" Nick asked and turned around, going up to Ned where he was reading about some of Harbin's back story. Anita, Ned and Shawn had ran into Nick, Peter, Marty and Olivia on their way to the World War II section. They decided to just stay together, especially after they realized they were going to the same spot. Anita was with Olivia near the Captain America exhibit that also had stuff about Bucky Barnes, while Shawn was looking at stuff about Peggy Carter, and Peter, Ned and Nick were reading and looking at stuff about the two demigods who came to Earth. There reason was still unknown to others as to why the did exactly, but most tied their trip to Earth with Thor's trip some years ago.

Nick looked at Ned who looked in complete awe at the silent video of Harbin laughing at something his friend Alayla said next to him, the two clad in armor. Ned then went back to reading about Harbin. "Yeah, it says he tried to come to Earth earlier to go to the Philippines to see his mom, but couldn't."

"I wonder how they got all of this information," Peter said, walking farther down the wall where there was a complete section about the gods and demigods from Olympus who have made trips to Earth. "Hercules is real?!"

Ned and Nick stopped looking at the section about Harbin and looked to where Peter was, standing in shock near a black and white picture of what the boys guessed as Hercules. Before they could go over and look as well, Olivia was rushing over with Marty close behind, the others behind him.

"Hey, my mom called, we have to meet up for lunch," she told them, holding up her phone as if to show proof.

The three frowned, and Nick was ready to protest but Marty gave him a look from behind the blonde. At that, Nick groaned and let his head fall back, walking to the rest of the group. "You ruin fun," he mumbled.

"You three were just freaking out over Olympus demigods," Shawn said, looking at the picture of Alayla nearest to him.

"Like you don't take the chance to stare at Captain America any chance you get," Peter said to his older brother, Shawn's brows quickly furrowing as he looked over to him. Though, the older brother didn't get a chance to respond – actually, he didn't even try to – because Olivia and Anita were hurrying the boys along so they wouldn't get in trouble for taking so long. But that didn't stop their conversation.

On their way to meet up with the adults, and even through lunch, the teenagers talked animatedly about Captain America, Bucky Barnes, Peggy Carter, Harbin, Alayla and Hercules. Each of the teens had their own opinions on who was the most attractive. Ned and Nick were dead set on Harbin, Peter threw all of those choices out and said Thor, Marty thought it was Alayla, Shawn believed it to be Steve Rogers, Anita said it was Peggy Carter, Olivia's opinion was that it was Bucky Barnes, and Anthony even cashed in his own opinion that it was Hercules. Evie butted in at one point, saying she'd take Bucky Barnes over anyone else any day, which made her two kids gag and yell in disgust. Especially Olivia, shocked to have the same taste in men as her mom.