O27 ~ Greece

Tom is in Greece and you're about to get on the plane. It's a four hour flight and you're so excited, it hurts! 'Ma'am, please get to your assigned seat and fasten your seatbelt. The plane will depart in approximately fifteen minutes. Enjoy your flight.' The steward tells you when you get board the plane. It's been awhile since you flown longer than two hours. It's not something that makes you nervous but you're a tiny bit worried about the fetus and how it will react to the pressure in the sky.

You smile at the man and go towards your window seat. You strap yourself in and watch the people finding their spots. Some girl comes sitting next to you with her mother and you instantly want to end it all when she starts talking to you about Tom. 'You're his girlfriend, right? I knew I recognized you. How's Tom? Does he fuck well?' You turn your head to her with wide eyes and so does her mother. 'Excuse me?' She just raises her perfectly sculpted eyebrow at you. Man, those are a nice set of eyebrows to be just jealous about. 'Apologize Iris.' Her mother says sternly but she ignores her. She keeps on staring into your soul.

During the flight Iris places multiple insults and snarls your way and it makes you feel miserable. The plane is not even close to Greece yet but you just want to jump out of the plane. A sigh escapes your lips as you close your eyes and wrap your hands over your stomach. You whisper small prayers but realize that placing your hands like this was a dumb thing to do, seeming that it emphasises your baby bump. 'I-Is that what I think it is?' I hear her piercing voice next to me. 'You're pregnant? Oh my gosh.. This is going to social media.' You let your head rest against the window while staring outside. 'This is going to ruin my life.' A thought crosses your mind. You know it's jealousy that is driving this girl to be so rude to you but you don't get it. There is going to be a special someone for her too so why break mine?

Within the remaining time of the flight, the entire world knows about your pregnancy. So long, planned announcement. What is Tom going to think? But when you set foot on the ground and have lost the highly annoying girl behind you, Tom is nowhere near angry. Just relieved that you're ok. 'I've read it. Another cast memeber showed it to me. She was killing you in there.' He says after greeting and kissing you. 'I wanted to jump off that plane. It was that bad! So please if we could just go before she sees me again.' You hastily leave the airport and get into his rental car. 'It's not your fault, though. It's showing so might as well come out now.' He's right and you support that idea. 'We should do it today. Not procrastinate it.' He nods and drives towards the hotel he's staying at to drop off your luggage. 'Let's go out today, too. Tomorrow is a regular work day for me but I got today off because you were coming.' How nice of his superiors. 'Sure. I would love to go sightseeing! Take me back to Ancient Greece.' A giggle leaves your lips when you say that and smile when he tells you about the places he would like to visit.

So the rest of the day were full with visiting old places and walking around town. Of course with a lot of breaks because of the baby. You also took a picture near a photo point with incredible view over the city with both of you in it to then post it to social media with the caption: 'Thrilled and excited to welcome this little miracle into the world. Just a couple of months away.' You're merely three months pregnant so a couple of might be a little overrated but time flies and before you know it, you'll hold a baby in your arms.

Of course the world is divided with comments and your phone is flooded with them. Still, most of them is negative and it's hurting you to the core but the thought that keeps you standing on both feet is that all those girls, and maybe some boys, would kill to stand in your shoes next to Tom. You have it and no one else does.

But somehow, one nasty little girl is crawling under your skin when she spots you and Tom in the crowd. The same fucking girl from the plane and she can't help but let out another sentence that breaks your heart. Her mother can say whatever she wants but she is too stubborn and ignorant to listen and care. 'No offence, Tom. But really? You couldn't do any better than this? A desperate fan that was all too happy to open her slutty legs for you? I bet she poked some holes in the condom so you would be stuck with her forever!' You stare at the sky, trying desperately to blink away the tears. You do not want to cry here! It will only feed her hatred and it will make her feel proud. But she is quickly shoved into the ground when Tom finally snaps. He's so fucking done with everyone hating on his girlfriend. In the past he shut up about it, ignoring it until it went away but he's done with it. The words that are coming out of his mouth are far from neat and although he stays calm and avoids to cause a scene, he says it in such a way that the girl will think twice in the future before saying mean things like that. There are a few witnesses to this and you know this shit is far from being over but at least this girl has learned her lesson. 'Thank you.' You whisper and kiss him softly before proceeding your way through Greece.