Chapter 2 - From chill to tragic and back to chill.

(This book will also contain mostly Sam's P.O.V, so you know cx)

Incredible..
His eyes are magical..
His laugh is addicting..
And his words.. are amazing.

"Sam?"

I really need to see him again. Yesterday was amazing together with him.
How come he's single and gay?

"Sam!"

Huh?

"SAAM!"
Oh shit. Corey is talking to me.
I turn my head towards him, now fully listening to him. We were carrying out trash bags with trash from the fear pong session we recorded for Brennen's channel. All while Colby was staring from the camera.

So freaking handsome..

"Sorry, I wasn't paying attention" I admitted. Corey looked at me as if he hadn't already figured that much out - in a sarcastic manner. Then he rolls his eyes.

"You have been in and out from thinking to listening all day, what's on your mind?" Corey asked. And it was a question I wasn't quite comfortable with. I kept walking to the trash bins outside and threw the trash bags into them. As well as Corey.

"Yesterday.. is on my mind" I half-lied. I wasn't ready to admit the real reason why I was so mesmerized by yesterday's events. It would probably freak Corey out.

Right now, nobody but Colby is aware that I'm bisexual.
Brennen might be aware, but that's only if Colby told him on their way back home yesterday.

"Yesterday? Because of what? It was a regular da—"
Oh no, the interruption of his realization made me nervous. Corey slowly turns to me and smirks, but he doesn't say anything. He just - straight up smirks my way. Instead of staying and listening on him guessing his way to the truth, I decided to quickly rush inside screaming 'don't say a word Corey!', and entering the house. I felt like such a typical teenager with an embarrassing slight crush. Not embarrassing as in Colby's embarrassing - but that it's embarrassing for me to admit.

I rush upstairs. Luckily it was the last trash bag I had to throw into the trash.
I then close the door and leans against it, looking at nothing as I think.
Suddenly, my phone dinged. Which meant I had gotten some sort of message. I click into my phone and saw it was a DM from none other than Colby. My face heated up a little bit and excitement overtook me. I walked over to my bed as I clicked in on instagram to read the DM, crossing my legs on the sheets with my eyes straight down into my phone.

ColbyBrock:
Heya blondie.
I got to admit, yesterday was really fun.
Especially role playing as an alternative version of myself. (Haha, Coleen.)
Anyway. Would you like to meet again someday? I would really like that.

Fuck. Me.
I had almost gotten upset about him calling me a blondie, when I realized that's what we called each other yesterday. 'Brownie and blondie'. So instead it made me chuckle. And the rest of the message - I could imagine him just nervously typing it down and sending it to me. It was short and brief, but still cute. It got my curiosity as well. Since I cannot stop thinking about him nonstop for some reason, I decided to answer with this.

SamGolbach:
I agree, yesterday was way funnier than usual.
Being Samantha and playing bossy was my favorite part as well, haha.
And honestly, I'm glad you asked. I'd love to meet again as well!

Aaand, send.
My heart was beating faster and faster for some reason.
Everything going in slow motion. I just wanted him to answer so I wouldn't feel this nervous.
Soon enough, I saw that he had read it. The moment I did, I once again behaved like a typical teenager with a slight crush. I exit the app and waits for him to type and send.
My lord, the tension was killing me too. I just need to know.