LWY - Sypnosis

"I can't believe that this life with you will be my worst nightmare!"

Everyone is dreaming to marry their one true love, to have a family and be happy someday.

Every girls dream is to walk down the aisle while wearing their long white wedding dress. Every boy is dreaming to wait their queen in the altar and dreaming to mouthed "I do" in front of many people.

They said that once you get married, everything will be perfect, everything will flow according to your plan and they said that if you get married that's the time that you will have your happy ending.

But that's not what happened to Mr and Mrs Williams. Mr. Blair Kalle and Mrs. Kairi Dhaine thought that after they got married and have a baby boy named Akhter Lori they will finally have their happy ending.

Everything change when Blair chose her over his son, and let their son died. Kairi believed that Blair is the one who killed their son and that's why she can't forgive him.

But how long does Kairi will let her anger melt her love for his husband? Was her husband the one in fault? How will she survive without her happiness, without his husband? Is there's no second chance for their story of love?

How long will you hold your anger for your loved one?

AN: The life, beliefs, views and opinions of each character does not reflect the life, beliefs, views and opinions of the author. <3