Res<3: oh- uh..right...hehe...

Yellow raised an eyebrow as she put her sweater on to cover her arms. Did Red just...back away? From a single statement of her changing? It amused her a bit yes, but it also confused her.

What was so weird about her putting on her uniform? Actually...shouldn't he be doing the same?

Yellow: shouldn't you be doing the same?

Red<3: ah right...I'll text you when im done!

Yellow shook her head a bit. He really was strange.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX

Red<3: yellooowww....

Red<3: where are you?;-; Green and Blue are being a couple...im here being a third wheel.

Yellow: im eating.

Red<3: great TwT

Yellow: I'm almost done, calm down drama queen.

Red<3: King**

Red<3: thank you very much

Yellow rolled her eyes a bit as a small amused smile made its way to her lips.

"Who have you been texting these past few days?",A woman with blonde hair asked Yellow as her yellow orbs stared into Yellow's green-yellow ones.

"Ah..hi mom",Yellow said a bit embarrassed. Yellow's mom laughed and pinched her daughter's cheek playfully "who are you texting~?"

"..just...a new friend",Yellow said. Yellow blinked in surprise. Wait, what? Did she really consider Red a friend? Well even if she did it wasn't a guarantee that Red felt the same...

"Just a friend huh?",Yellow's mom said teasingly. Yellow looked at her mother confused. What else would Red be if not a friend? Yellow's mom laughed knowing all too well that her daughter had no idea about what she referring to.

"Don't worry sweetie...now. I'll be home around 7 and remember your dad is asleep...with some 'friends' so don't open the guest room door",Yellow's mom said as she kissed her daughter's head. Yellow and her mom were all too aware that Yellow's dad brought 'friends' over at night while drunk. Is Yellow's mom hurting about that? Hell no, she'd honestly pity and praise anyone who would get into bed with him.

"Mom...why can't you just leave him?",Yellow wondered out loud. Yellow's mom sighed. "Yellow you know how society is...they'd shame us for doing that- and no i don't care what anyone thinks of me but im more scared of what students would say to you",She sighed.

"I'll be fine mom I promise i will be..just please leave him",Yellow begged. Yes, Yellow was afraid of her dad. Who wouldn't if a man who is supposed to protect you harms you? But that wasn't why Yellow wanted her mom to leave him. No, she could handle being pushed and hit around by bullies and her dad but she would not stand by and watch her dad bring her mom down with his troubles.

Yellow's mom stared at Yellow for a few seconds and nodded.
"Alright...how about after i get paid we go out to eat and talk about it? Please just endure this for a bit more..."

Yellow nodded as her mom kissed her forehead again and watched as her blonde mother walked out the door to go to work.

A buzz from her phone caught her attention. She huffed already knowing who it'd be. She went to answer and blinked when she saw three messages from three different people.

'that's...weird. Mom and Red are the only people who should have my phone number...',Yellow thought as she went to look at the message.

(XXX)-123-5674: hey yellow~! It's me blue! Red's childhood friend! Oh and before you panic as to how i have your number...i got curious as to who red was texting. He kept smiling like an idiot and after a while that his phone didn't buzz he looked like a puppy ready to cry. Ah, I'm writing too much. I hope we become close friends!

Yellow blinked. Red waited for her texts? That was...cute? In a way... Yellow looked at the next text that was from another unknown number.

(XXX)-789-6890: hey again yellow! This is blue again! Greenie doesn't know what to say but you should still save his number. Don't worry...he may seem mean...but he's a real sweetheart!

Yellow smiled a bit. Those two seemed to get along well... Yellow then went and looked at Red's text.

Red<3: sooo....IM REALLY SORRY BUT BLUE MADE ME GIVE YOU YOUR NUMBER!!! please don't get angry ;-;

Yellow: it's..fine I guess.

Red<3: im so glad you're not angry TwT

Yellow: who said I'm not?

Red<3: im sorryyyy....I'll give you anythingggg

Yellow: Food.

Red<3: what?

Yellow: buy me my lunch today and I'll forgive you.

Red<3: deal ;w;

Yellow shook her head a bit. She now knew for sure red wasn't weird...just interesting.