Chapter 3

Yellow walked home in silence. The events of today were replaying. First, there's a new kid who seems to be ,for some god damn reason, intrigued by her. The 'popular' girl in her class cares for her and like she predicted when she came back from the nurse, she was questioned by Red. Of course, she used the same lame excuse of "i tripped" which was obviously not believed.

Yellow frowned as she kept walking. Why did she even reply to Red? And Blue? What made them so different when someone asked her what happened to her face?

Yellow was mildly surprised when she saw her home nearby. She spent so much time thinking on it that ten minutes just flew by.

When Yellow reached the doorsteps she hesitated. She held her breath for a few moments and listened for any sign that someone was home. She heard snoring which made Yellow sigh in relief.

Her dad was asleep and it seemed like her mom was at work. Yellow opened the door and there she saw a man with blonde hair sleeping on the couch. Had he been awake his eyes would've been green.

Yellow went to the fridge and grabbed a water bottle and stared at the damage from her parents argument the night before. She drank the water and began her train of thought.

What were her parents fighting about again? Oh yeah...her dad lost his job again. He spent any money he had on alcohol which left Yellow's mom to work all day and come home tired at night.

Maybe that's why her mom is always irritated at her drunk of a dad when she comes home. Why doesn't her mom just leave him you may ask? Well, she could but then Yellow and Yellow's mother would be shunned by the rest of society. Yellow's mom didn't want that for Yellow so she stayed with her no good husband.

Yellow pulled the bottle of water down and stared at the half empty bottle. She sighed and placed the water bottle on the counter and began her daily routine.

Clean up, make food for her and her parents, act like she knows nothing of their problems, and go and play pokémon. Yes, Yellow's parents are unaware at Yellow's knowledge of their problems. She pretends to be a cheerful daughter with good friends so her mom has nothing to worry about. The only reason Yellow has that helmet is because her mom thought it'd be a good distraction for Yellow.

And it was, for a while anyway.

Yellow finished cleaning up and started on dinner. Others would say lunch, but Yellow never ate much. Yellow quietly cooked not wanting to wake her dad up.

It didn't work.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX

Yellow walked upstairs holding onto her bruising arm. It hurt. It really did. Her Dad rarely raised a fist against yellow, guess today wasn't her lucky day. He mostly argued with Yellow's mom but that was it. He never laid a finger on her when Yellow's mom was home but when she was gone, let's just say Yellow would rather be in her room than be hit again.

Yellow changed out of her uniform and slipped on the helmet and laid down. Hopefully pewter city has something fun to do, something that can take her mind off everything.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX

Yellow walked down pewter city's dirt path. It was calm and peaceful even ChuChu seemed to be interested in her new surroundings.

Yellow kept walking until she saw three familiar looking kids. Blue,Green and Red. Yellow frowned a bit, she'd never seen anyone in her class in this place so it was strange to see them. Yellow was grateful she looked like a boy now if it weren't for that she'd probably be easily spotted and questioned.

Probably.

"I don't know Green...she seems pretty lonely to me...she was also hurt!",Blue frowned as she, Green and Red walked by.

Green sighed "well it's not like we can butt into her life all of a sudden. We may scare her off", he stated calmly.

"Yeah but-",Red said. That's all Yellow heard as she kept walking. She heard one of them stop and look back at her but she didn't want to be recognized and she kept walking.

"Red?",Blue questioned as she also stopped along with green and looked at what he was looking at. Blue raised an eyebrow as she turned to him
"Does he seem strong to you? Wanna ask him to battle?", she asked trying to guess what her friend was thinking.

"Hey kid, with the straw hat!",Red called out cheerfully. Yellow stopped and unless Red saw wrong, flinched.

Yellow was internally panicking.
What if Red knew? Was he going to say anything? What did he want?!

"Do you have a female twin that goes to kanto high?",Red asked bluntly. Blue and Green gave their friend a questioning look before looking back at the kid.

Yellow sighed and tilted her head down so the hat fell on her face a bit. She turned to Red and Nodded. Better to lie right?

"I knew it! You seemed familiar thanks to her...",Red said smiling. Blue looked at Yellow and blinked "woah you're right...they probably are twins they look exactly alike! Except...he has no band-aids or long hair",She says looking at Yellow a bit suspiciously.

Green stayed quiet as he stared at Yellow. Yellow mentally sighed. He knew. Yellow made her way to walk away but Red once again stopped her. "Hey wait! Let's be friends! The more the merrier right?",Red asked as he was getting ready to send a friend invite to Her.

"Don't you think you're being a bit too blunt?",Green asked suddenly. Red blinked and laughed a bit "you're probably right...im sorry about that! Im Red",Red said in a introducing matter.

"Im Blue!",Blue says smiling. Already knowing her boyfriend won't say anything she gestured to him "and this is Green",she says as Green stayed silent.

Yellow's eyes traced them for a few moments before she pulled up a ID info. In the name it said
'Amarillo'

"Amarillo...isn't that Yellow in English? ...isn't that your twin's name?",Red asked blinking.

Yellow nodded and decided to respond. "She doesn't mind that i use her name as a username",she responded. Red blinked, he was surprised that she responded but smiled.

"Alright...well about that friend offer....you up for it?",He asked in a gentle tone so he doesn't scare the poor kid again. Yellow sighed and nodded. Red smiled as he sent her the invite and watched as Yellow read the hologram wich read "Red wants to be your friend, do you accept?
            Yes or no"

Yellow mentally sighed and tapped lightly on the 'yes' button.