"This just doesn't make any sense. What does it mean?" Taehyung wondered out loud after Yoongi told the guys about his latest dream.

"I truly don't know, guys..." he sighed.

"It's ok, Yoongi. We'll figure it out." Jimin smiled and he smiled back.

"Test subject 102! Come with us." They heard Dr. Johnson say. She was with Dr. Hill.

Jimin looked at them worriedly and followed the doctors.

"What's that about?" Jungkook asked.

"No idea..." Yoongi mumbled and didn't take his eyes off of them.

~

"Excuse me but... why did you bring me here?" Jimin asked while he was seated on the bed in the lab.

"To our understanding, 104 has been having all these dreams, am I correct?" Dr. Hill asked. Jimin gulped and slowly nodded.

"And you've been apart of one of them." Dr. Johnson stepped in.

"Y-Yes."

"So we have inserted a chip in 104's bloodstream so we'll be able to see these dreams for ourselves and be able to know what he's thinking of." Dr. Hill explained.

Jimin's eyes widened. He has to tell Yoongi...

"Ok. But why are you telling me this?"

Dr. Hill chuckled.

"Thought that it would only be fair if you knew the truth before leaving."

Jimin knitted his eyebrows together in confusion.

Wait...

"Are... are you setting me free?" Jimin asked with hope in his voice.

"Yes we are." Dr. Hill smiled.

"O-Oh my god. Thank you so much." Jimin bowed his head a couple times.

"No problem. The body guards will take you to your room so that you can grab all the stuff you need for your journey."

"Alright. Thank you again."

The body guards escorted Jimin to his room and he has never felt this happy before.

He's finally gonna be free!

When they entered the room, all Jimin saw was a giant glass box.

Suddenly the guards grabbed him by his limbs and lifted him up.

"What are you doing?! Let me go!" He yelled and tried to wiggle out of their grip.

They placed him in the box that was perfect for his size. Then they closed the lid.

Jimin banged at the glass but it was thicker than he thought.

Then the scariest thing happened...

They slowly filled it up with water.

~

Hoseok was at dance class right now and he couldn't help but feel lonely without Jimin there.

They had this class together and he didn't really know anybody else.

He shrugged it off and proceeded with his amazing choreography.

Hopefully he'll be back soon.

~

The water was almost half way up and Jimin was doing everything he could to try to escape.

Anything.

His fists were probably bruised because of how much he was pounding and punching.

~

Jungkook And Taehyung we're sitting together in art class and painting.

Tae was painting a figure and wrote "Abraxas" on its chest.

Jungkook was painting a beautiful canvas of a boy.

"It's very good, Kookie

"It's very good, Kookie." Tae grinned.

"Thanks." He smiled back. "I got the inspiration from Yoongi's dream, actually. From how he described the painting to be, it should look something like this."

"Well I'm impressed." Tae smiled.

~

Jimin was under water and splashing, kicking and punching.

Doing anything to get out.

His lungs were burning at the lack of oxygen.

~

Yoongi, Jin and Namjoon were working together on a song.

Suddenly, Yoongi screamed at the top of his lungs.

He grabbed his chest tightly and tried to breathe.

He couldn't breathe!

His lungs were on fire and he made new scars by grabbing his chest with his nails once again.

He fell on his knees and screamed.

"Yoongi! Are you ok!" Namjoon and Jin rushes over by his side.

"It's..." he coughed. "It's Jimin!" He yelled.

He suddenly stood up and ran out of the room with Namjoon and Jin following him.

The teacher was running after them but he couldn't give less of a shit.

He ran to Jimin's room and swung the metal door open.

He screamed at the sight in front of him.

He rushed over to the box.

To Jimin.

"Jimin! Wake up! I'll get you out!" He screamed and pounded at the glass.

No reply.

The body guards grabbed the three boys and tried to pull them out of the room.

"I'm not leaving! He needs me!" Yoongi yelled but they obviously didn't care.

The room was soon left empty.

Only a box filled with water.

And Jimin's lifeless body.

Floating around the clear liquid of his own death.

___________________________