We get Loki inside the jet, retraining him in one of the seats. Thunder and lighting start coming out of nowhere as I look out the pilot's window. Fury speaks up over the headset, "Said anything?"

   "Nothing." Natasha replies. "Just get him here. We're low on time." He tells her. I walk over to stand next to Steve and Tony.

   "Fury didn't tell me he was calling you in." Steve tells him.

   "There's a lot of things Fury doesn't tell you." Tony informs, he turns to face me. "Hey, Copycat. I read your file. I'm surprised they called you in. Nice suit." He mumbles the last words, gesturing to the black and purple skintight suit I'm wearing.

   "It's not Copycat, and make that the both of us." I notice the lightning and thunder again. Tony lets out a playful scoff, "C'mon, you need a code name. She's Black Widow, he's Captain America, I'm Iron Man. I thought Copycat was pretty cool." I roll my eyes, ignoring him.

   "Where is this coming from?" Natasha mumbles to herself.

   My mind drifts to the file I'd read on the way to the helicarrier. "Loki, brother of Thor." I remember, mumbling to myself. I glance at Loki when the jet shakes again from the storm. He was looking around, too. I take a few steps closer to him, "Is there a chance that your brother is stopping by for a family reunion?" Loki just chuckles.

   Steve looks to Loki, noticing his alarm when the jet shakes again due to the storm. "What's the matter? Scared of a little lighting?"

   "I'm not overly fond of what follows." Loki voices. Suddenly, a loud bang sounds out from the top of the jet. Tony puts on his helmet, pressing the 'open' button for the ramp. A guy with blonde hair jumps down, walking towards Stark then shoving him back. The guy, or who I presume is Thor, grabs Loki and flies out of the jet with him.

   "Now, there's that guy." Tony says. "Another Asgardian?" Natasha asks from the front of the jet.

   "Yeah, it was Thor." I inform them. "He's the god of thunder. Makes sense."

   "Think the guy's a friendly?" Captain asks. Tony shakes his head, "Doesn't matter. If he frees Loki or kills him, the Tesseract is lost." Tony turns to jump out of the jet.

   "Stark, we need a plan of attack!" Steve shouts to him.

   "I do have a plan: attack." Stark tells him and flies out the jet and after Loki and Thor. Steve goes over and grabs a parachute.

   "Hey, I'd sit this one out, Cap." I suggest. He straps the pack around him, "I don't see how I can. So, are you with me or not?" He looks to me.

   I contemplate quickly, then grab a pack and strap it on. Natasha speaks up from the pilot's seat, "These guys come from legends, they're basically gods."

   Captain shakes his head, "There's only one God, ma'am. And I'm pretty sure he doesn't dress like that." I stifle a laugh at his last words, looking over at Natasha, "Don't worry I'll keep an eye on him."

   I follow Steve and jump out of the jet. We soon deploy the parachutes, looking over the area. My eyes quickly find Loki standing on the side of a small mountain.

   "I'm going to land on that part of the mountain, you get Stark and Thor." I tell Steve.

   "How are you gonna make that landing?" He asks, we get closer to the mountain and I'm low enough to jump to where Loki is.

   I smirk. "By dropping." I click the release on the pack, dropping down to the ledge Loki sits on. I land in a low stance, then quickly stand. "This is a nice view." I voice, making Loki turn and face me.

   "It is not wise to pick a fight with me." Loki threatens, standing and facing me. I sigh, "I'm not here to fight, I'm just here to babysit until S.H.I.E.L.D arrives."

   He scoffs, "Babysit? I'll have you know that I am Loki —"

   "God of mischief and lies, yeah, yeah. I know who you are." I cross my arms.

   "Do not mock me." He marches towards me, but I stand my ground. He glances over me, chuckling to himself, "It is quite stupid of you to not fear me."

"You don't look that scary to me." I lightly shrug, giving a tight-lipped smile.

   "Hasn't anyone ever told you that looks can be deceiving?" He asks, backing up a couple steps.

   I smirk, "Believe me, I know how deceiving they can be." I soon see a jet near us, I grab Loki by the arm and get ready to put him on board.

The jet reaches us and I push Loki on board, following after him. "It's about time. How much am I getting paid for babysitting?"

• • •

We watch the monitor as Fury talks to Loki. "How desperate are you, that you call upon such lost creatures to defend you?" Loki steps closer to the glass of the cell he's in.

   I scoff, "He's lucky I didn't strangle him on that mountain." I mutter, but Natasha catches it, laughing lightly.

   We continue watching until the screen goes black. "He really grows on you, doesn't he?" Banner asks.

   "Loki's gonna drag this out. So, Thor, what's his play?" Steve asks.

   "He has an army called the Chitauri. They're not of Asgard or any world known. He means to lead them against your people. They will win him the earth. In return, I suspect, for the Tesseract." Thor informs us.

   "An army? From outer space?" Steve has a disbelieving tone in his voice.

   "So he's building another portal. That's what he needs Erik Selvig for." Banner says.

   "Selvig?" Thor asks.

   "He's an astrophysicist." I tell him, but he shakes his head. "No, he's a friend."

   "Loki has him under some kind of spell, along with one of ours." Natasha tells us.

   "I wanna know why Loki let us take him. He's not leading an army from here." Steve voices.

   "I don't think we should be focusing on Loki. That guy's brain is a bag full of cats, you could smell crazy on him." Bruce comments.

   "Have care of how you speak. Loki is beyond reason, but he is of Asgard, and he's my brother." Thor warns him.

   I shake my head, "Everyone's got a reason. I'd like to find out his."

   "He killed eighty people in two days." Natasha crosses her arms.

   Thor shrugs, "He's adopted?"

• • •

   "You think you can make Loki tell us where the Tesseract is?" Fury asks Thor.

   "I do not know. It's not just power he craves, it's vengeance upon me." He tells him.

   "There's the reason." I mutter to myself.

   "What are you asking me to do?" Thor walks towards Fury.

   "I'm asking, what are you prepared to do?" Fury looks to him, waiting for an answer.

   "Loki is a prisoner." Thor reminds us. I speak up as I look at Thor, "If he's as tricky as you say he is, we wouldn't have been able to catch him unless he let us. He wants to be here."

   "Fine. You're going in to get intel. Do what you have to without opening the cage." Fury points to me. "You're the closest thing we have to a trickster on this team. Don't make me regret this." He warns.

   "What does he mean by that?" Thor asks. Fury looks at me, "Show him."

   I rely on my short memories of Loki to make sure I take the shape of him correctly. Using my shapeshifting ability I shift, a purple aura glows around me as I change into Loki's form and clothing.

"You are quite mischievous, aren't you?" Thor muses, a smile on his face.

"Yes brother, I am." I mimic Loki's voice and pat Thor on the shoulder, before walking to where they're keeping Loki.