How everything changed

Before you start, let me tell you I'm sorry if there are monstruous writing mistakes, English is not my mother tongue. 

I hope you will enjoy this story anyway :)

_____________________________________________________________

The evening began perfectly fine. The Lupin familly had taken diner early in the evening and the twins were playing in their room. But a quarrel came to disrupt the well being of the home.

It did not matter "who had begun", how could their father Lyall have known which one of his sons said the truth and which one did not ? The only solution was to roll them away to calm them down.

Thereby the calm came back. Lyall and his wife did not like tensions and did everything they could to avoid them as in their couple, familly or neigbourhood. They did not like to be remarqued either, and it began to be a bit more difficult once their babies born.

The twins gathered to go to bed, rancor still in their hearts. They have been sleeping in the same bedroom since their birth day. They have never slept anywhere else nor separated. And they never complaigned about it, on the contrary.

The young boys completed themselves and seemed to be just one, maybe it was because of their isolation or maybe this is just how they were. They used to play together all day long. Romulus was the protector, a bit daredevil, energetic and stubborn. Remus was calmer and wiser. But they were both raised with rigour and never led their parents into troubles. Together, they were living a happy and peaceful life.

Romulus was the most angry because his nature were more spiteful, and he could not fall asleep.

Thus, as the night was far advanced for child of his age, he rose and left his room to find comfort from one of his parents.

He saw that his father was busy in the bathroom and thought that it was wiser to join his mother who certainly was reading in the livingroom, which he did.

A few minutes later, loud noises and a loud turmoil stoped the natural calm of the house. It was so frightening that Esperance held her son in her arms and dared not to leave him. Upstares, her husband was fighting to save Remus from the claws of the creatures he hated the most : a werewolf.

  |l|l|l|l|  

Of course, the son had been saved by his father, narrowly, even he had earn some aftereffects of this sad event. In fact, he had turned into the monster his father hated so much. 

The small family had done everything to heal him, in vain, and to protect the boy from his new particularity, they dicided to abandonned the life they had been living until now.

The worries and regrets never left Lyall and Esperance's hearts. And jalousy had taken place in Romulus' heart who did not understand why his brother were offered so much attention.

He had to leave the few friends he had, because of him. He could not make new ones, because of him. They could not play together either, it was now forbidden. They could not even sleep in the same room anymore. 

Romulus knew his brother had changed that night, but he did not know why. He clearly saw his parents' behavior was not the same, and they were different with Remus. He also noticed that every month his brother acted weardly.

Several months had past and Romulus could not handle that new life anymore. For him, his brother had turned into a monster. And he could not live his life as he wanted to.

It is why, that night, he decided to open the door that standed between Remus and him. He intended to face his twin and get his life back. But the monster was stronger.

And there were no Romulus Lupin anymore.