Just a little something something to entertain yall while you wait

Robin: Welcome to our halloween special for News Flash! Today is going to be filled with interesting information and magical skills!!

Wren: Hey! Robin you are suppose to tell them that all their questions are going to be answered by me and of course the spells!!

Robin: oh yeah, but I pretty sure they already knew that.

Wren: oh right, so what is my first question?

*Robin reaches inside a black box and pulls out a single sheet of silver paper*

Robin: lets see... Are there any flying ponies that eat underwear in your world? What the heck!?! Who asks that kind of question??

Wren: Well.... there was this one time where we did have some...

Robin: are you freaking kidding me!?!

Wren: no... see it was the Twins. *Trey and Ray enter into Robin's room at the mention of them*

Twins: yeah the ponies were our idea. See there was this dude who had a problem with leaving his underwear everwhere so we decided to teach him a very important lesson.

Robin: Seriously? Well who was the dude?

Twins: Heehe wouldn't you like to know ^-^

Wren: It was Joey!!! *wren shouts as soon as Joey walks into the room*

Joey: What was me?

Robin: The flying ponies.

Joey:*quickly looks up* where? please don't let them be here too!!

Robin:*surprised look* What you mean there really were flying ponies!!

Joey: *Slowly walks back to the door still looking for the ponies* yes they were real and those evil beasts tried to eat my boxers while I was still wearing them.

Twins:*are on the floor laughing their heads off*

Suddenly the sound of beating wings is heard outside Robin's window.

Joey: AHHH!!! THEY ARE AFTER MY BOXERS!! NOO!!! *Runs off to his room to protect his underwear*

Wren: so... that was akward.. what the next question?

Robin:*Staring at her now empty doorway* Umm... lets see*pulls out another peice of paper* Does Damon wear tutus and Dance the Macarena? Ok who is this person asking all these weird questions??

Wren: *is on floor laughing her head off along with the twins*

Robin: please don't tell me he does.

*Zachery enters the room.*

Zachery: Do I want to know??

Robin: Well it involves Damon and a tutu and the Macarena.

Zachery: *tries to keep from laughing* oh that well it was Wren's idea.

Wren:*stops laughing and jumps back up to stand by Zachery* Well you had to admit it was a really awesome idea. :D

Trey: Damon needed to relax.

Ray: we needed a good laugh.

Robin: Wow.

Zachery: He does not remember every having to do it though so please try to keep it on the down low.

Wren: who says down low?

Robin: apparently Zachery.

*Robin pulls out another question from the black box.

*