Vampires in Narnia

"Maine, turn the music down, the neighbours are going to start complaining." My father yelled up the stairs.
I knew for a fact they weren't as the one neighbour was deaf and the other was a lad who had the same taste in music as me, but I turned it down anyway to appease my father.
"Sam are you ready to go?" I called as I grabbed my bag and disconnected my phone from the speakers.

"Yeah, I'll be one minute." He yelled back

~Have a good day at school Pevensie, btw I've had 'The Greatest Showman' stuck in my head since I heard you playing the vinyl the other day.~ 'Vampire next door' text me.

*Morning Vampire,(Throws garlic and holds wooden stakes out). It is amazing, you should be thanking me for introducing you to such brilliance. And you need to stop stalking me.* I text back smiling

"Are you texting the Vampire again?" My dad asks making me freeze

"Why do you ask?" I say putting my phone In my pocket

"Oh, no reason at all," My dad shakes his head

"Other than the massive smile on your face." My mother feels the need to add

"SAM! We are going to be late if you don't get your arse down here now!" I yelled making my dad cover his ears

~Damn girl you couldn't yell any louder if you tried. And as to stalking you, our rooms are like right next to each other. You yell, sing and talk so loud I can hear every conversation. You have your window covered and never open it, we leave at different times in the morning and come home at different times so I don't even know what you look like. So I really don't think that you can count that as stalking😉. We don't even know each other's names, I just call you Pevensie as you seem like you are Queen in some distant land.~

*YYou're still at home! What? You're messing up the thing.*

"We can't leave yet, Vampire is still at home," I say shutting the door just as Sam opens it.

"Seriously, like why can't you just have normal friendships like just for once?" My brother asks while I look through the window to the neighbour's driveway.

~I'm going to a new school. I believe it might be the same one as you...~

*What. No. Why do have to ruin what we have going on?😭😭😭😭* I send back

~This was not how I imagined you reacting😶😔~ This made me feel bad

*We are going to be late*

~Do you want a lift?~

"Sam we are getting a lift off the Vampire, I've made us late. If you embarrass me I will tie you to the tree again." I glared

*We are on our way over now* I let out a breath. this would be the first time I have met my Neighbour since he moved in 5 years ago, it's been 5 years since we first made contact by me putting a letter in his letterbox addressed to the lad next door.

"So are we going or not?" Sam asked from behind me, I was standing in the doorway

"Shouldn't you be telling me not to get in cars with strangers?" I said looking at my parents

"I have been shipping you too since they moved in and you sent that letter." My mother said happily

"I'm with your mother. Now go have a good first day of sixth form." My dad said pushing me through the door.

"So responsible," I mumbled

"Pevensie, hurry up I don't want to be late," Vampire yelled, and I tell you now he was a fine ass Vampire.