Chapter 1 - A new kind of feeling.

(Guys.. I need to tell you something.
My three current books - "Do You See Me?", "Exorcise Him" and "My Fool" - are loosing confidence from my side. Don't worry- I love the books still. And I will continue with them.. however, I might just take a pause with them. I need time to process plot and ideas, so I can come back even stronger on them. So for now, I'll only be updating this book.
I hope that's alright with you guys ♥️

Now, onto this book.
This book is yet another Solby AU (Alternative Universe) as well (Can't get enough of AUs), and this time, it tackles topics like:
⚠️ Smut, fluff, cussing, dirty talk, overprotective behavior, possessive behavior and depression (usually comes with suicidal thoughts) ⚠️

If you CANNOT handle these warnings, PLEASE DO NOT continue reading this book for your own sake. 🙏🏻 P l e a s e 🙏🏻

[Also, I warn you - some parts of this story might be rushed, just because of my lack of imagination or creativity. While some other parts are well thought out and planned.]

Thank you for your time! ♥️)

——

I was sitting in the living room, browsing through Instagram on my phone. I came across multiple of Brennen's Instagram photos, which I obviously liked - then I came across one that was quite different from what he usually posts. I scrunch my nose at first, wondering what the hell he wrote. The comments told it was in French, and some had even translated it.

Brennen: amis pour la vie
Brennen: friends for life

I take another look at the actual picture and spot Brennen, smiling like the goof he is. Then my eyes starts to shift over to whoever it was standing next to him. The first thing that catches my attention about the stranger was his ocean blue eyes, and his handsome smile. It even causes me to smile a little - as I click once at the picture. Yes! He's tagged!

My curiosity get's the best of me, and I click on his account.
Colby Brock, eh?
My finger drags the screen down further for me to investigate - and holy crap... the pictures of him are photogenic as shit. It kind of gives me a small tingle running down my spine, as I click on one of them. He was in water, splashing water while looking uninterested in it. I caught myself staring at it for almost a minute, before I scroll down and read the caption of the picture.
((Btw, the captions aren't real- cause I don't know them in my head atm))

ColbyBrock: splashy splash

For some reason, reading that caption made me smile again. I scroll down and reads some of the Instagram comments, and I find out that so many more besides I, find this dude handsome as hell. I don't judge them, he is really handsome. After a while of browsing his Instagram, I put my phone away only to spot Corey walking into the kitchen.

"Yo Sam, everything chill?" Corey speaks up, as soon as he spots me sitting in the living room as well. I smile at him kindly and nods, laying back with my head and closing my eyes. Those pictures.. that smile... those eyes.. I fade into subconsciousness, and all I could see was Colby's Instagram pictures. Damn..

"Sam!" I suddenly heard. I perk up, and Corey was staring at me - holding a box of cereal.
"Oh sorry, what were you saying?" I speak. Corey sighs and shakes his head in disbelief.
"About the fact Brennen and some other guy is visiting later" Corey mentioned. I perk up even more, and my sitting position soon enough becomes a standing position.

Some other guy?
Wait, there's no way!

"C-Corey, do you know this other dude's name?" I ask. Corey glanced back at me through the open archway, and shrugs.