1

Friday's are- wait scratch that were my favourite days of the week until THEY moved In Next door.

On fridays I'd take a nice long bath, put on my fav pjs, read a little bit of books I've probably already read twice, open a bag of smart food popcorn and watch Netflix until I would hear the usual banging and fits of giggles at my window and open it up for my bestfriends channel and Savannah.

After they'd come in I'd take care of them in there drunken state and we'd all cuddle up and cry our eyes out watching the notebook or Me before you whatever savannah was feeling that night.

Friday's were the nights I lived for- unlike my troublemaking friends I didn't drink or party, I never wanted to.

I've only ever been to one party which was channels which she told me it would just be me, her and sav.

Obviously, the whole school didn't get the memo and my friends mansion was filled with horny boys, strippers, girls who suddenly thought everyone wanted beef with them and the stench of alcohol.

I got grinded on, practically molested, and watched live porn that night.

All you could smell was weed, sex, sweat, and pure alcohol.

But that's how my girls liked it, I liked making sure they were safe and together. every Friday night they had to come back to my house- because I would be scared pooless if they didn't.

it was just normal now and also Savannah's catholic director of educations daddy would drown her in holy water if He saw his little angel out on a driver dressed to impress.

my neighbourhood was peaceful and quiet actually, a gated community full of rich spoiled brats exclude me from that description.

But last month we got a neighbour not just any neighbour, but the kind that threw party's the whole weekend even some times during the week.

I didn't care about the partying really but FRIDAYS!

- fridays were my night to rant about my hate for Serena vanderwoodsen, and lust for chuck bass- or just binge 90210 with my cat SEB, While I wait for thing 1 & thing 2 to come knocking.

The music was so loud it shook my house You would literally think an earth quake is taking place- I tried to ignore it for a whole month but tonight- tonight is the night I officially hate fridays.

The night where I'm going to rip off someone's dick.

School literally started last week but the summer blowouts still remain, I'm not surprised no one has called the police.

There's only about 8 mansions in this area and the parents probably left there teen by the self while there out cheating and making money.

Oop, maybe that's just my ass of a family.

********

Bang

Bang

Bang

"Babe! Daddy's home!" Chanel shouted through the window as I got up to open the window smiling.

"Hey bitch" Savannah slurred loudly.

I quickly wrapped an arm around Savannah's neck to help her inside and next was Chanel.

"Awe my babies I missed you" I said dramatically as I ran jumping on both of them as they wobbled and we fell in a laughing fit.

"WOOOOOOO!" Chanel screeched laughing.

"Omgod Angie you won't believe what happened tonight" Savannah slurred as we all sat up