접촉 • Touch

This isn't definitely Wheein's day. She missed a lot of her lines on different songs on their set list and has been messing with the choreography.

And the glare on her side by a blonde woman isn't helping either. Wheein knows Yongsun has been watching her since her first mistake.

"Are you okay?" Hyejin asked Wheein when the other two members went infront to talk to the audience, the younger ones, however, moved to the back to grab a bottle of water - for Wheein, but Hyejin purposely came to ask her bestfriend that question.

"Yeah" Wheein answered after taking a gulp from the bottled water and then end up catching her breath after muttering a word.

"You've been out of yourself, are you sure?" Hyejin asked once more with worried eyes.

"Yuppp..." Wheein answered plopping the 'p' and continued "Don't tell me you're going to scold me too? As if Yongsun unnie's glare isn't enough as a headstart" She half-jokingly said but the other one isn't getting it.

"You know you can tell me anything right?" Hyejin seriously answered.

"I know, just.. not now, Hyejin-ah? I'm kinda tired"

"Okay, take a rest back here for a while, we'll take the lead" Hyejin said and left Wheein going to where their Unnies are.

Wheein sighed and put the bottle of water down, she turned around only to be met by a pair of brown eyes looking at her.

"U-unnie"

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah" Wheein stared at their leader and knitted her eyebrows, confuse as to why she can't read her leader's face. Yongsun wasn't always like this, her member usually knows what she is thinking because their leader knows how to express herself well, but right now, while they are both looking at each other Wheein feels like this is the first time she can't read the other girl's emotion, so she broke their gaze and looked down.

"Oh but she's definjtely mad" Wheein thought in her mind.

She suddenly heard the other sigh catching her attention again.

"I'm gonna let you off the hook for now, but know that we'll talk later" Yongsun strongly said with her deep voice, Wheein just nodded and once again left at the back. Yongsun cued to the music director to play their last song. Wheein then tried her best to cope up since she already knows she's done enough mistakes now.

At the end of their song, they all bowed down and thanked the audience. Wheein first left the stage, hurrying to their dressing room to avoid confrontation with their leader.
As soon as they arrived, the air was tensed inside. Not even the fun RBW staffs are saying something, everyone can sense that Solar isn't on the mood.
So quietly they all dressed out of their costumes and into their casual clothes.

Yongsun was the first one to finish, considering her makeup artist is in a rush and scared of Yongsun's aura.

"Wheein, Hyejin, Byul.. i'll meet you at our room at the company. We need to talk" Solar said and left. She requested to leave earlier than the others and their manager drove her off leaving her members waiting for each other so they can all leave together.

"Wah, Yong's in a bad mood" Byulyi said locking her phone after hearing what their leader said.

Wheein bowed her head down and played with her fingers. She didn't even know why she is like that today, the last thing she remembers before she felt like that is seeing Yongsun playing wrestling with Byul on the couch. She shaked her head off on her thoughts. Little did she know, Hyejin was watching her from the side and been dying to talk to her, but she knows her bestfriend, Wheein wouldn't say anything in a room of people, so she held back and told herself that she will probably open up to their Unnie later.