(G) Cramps

A/n: Hey cuties💜 it's short but cute so I decided to post anyway😛 comment suggestions and stuff :)

"Grayyyy" I say whining but no response. He's sleeping but I need him to wake up.
"Grayson? GRAYSON BAILEY DOLAN!" I yell.
He wakes up startled
"Y/n it's 4 in the morning. But what's wrong?" he says annoyed.
"Cramps." I say
"Babe it's ok, just go back to sleep." He wraps his arms around me to get all cuddled up.
"You know what, whatever! You don't get it and you won't." I get out of his arms and roll to my side.
I always act like this when I have cramps. He usually comforts me but this time it was different. I know it's 4 in the morning but he should have done something at least. Grayson gets out of bed and leaves the room. I think I annoyed him but he didn't have to leave. I get so caught up in my thoughts I fell asleep.
When I wake up Gray still isn't beside me so I get worried. I go downstairs and see Netflix on the the tv. On the table there were snacks and candy laid out. I see Grayson sleeping on the couch and I smile and giggle. I decide to go and get cuddled up with him. I put his arm around my waist and I felt him tangle our fingers together.
"Sorry for waking you up" I look over at him and give him a slight smile.
"It's fine. I was waiting until you wake up so we can chill and watch some movies. I'm sorry for being rude last night." He says frowning.
"Don't worry, you've redeemed yourself." You say and you both laugh.
"What movie?" He asks.
"Doesn't matter." You say opening up the skittles pack.
The whole day you two stayed cuddled up watching movies while he rubs circles on where your cramps hurt.