(Both) First Kiss

Ethan
You and Ethan have been dating for 2 months now. You two are always so lovey dovey but still no kiss. You didn't mind though, you also wanted to take your time. Tonight you and Ethan are going on a date but it's not a normal date. He isn't telling you where you are going or what your doing. He takes you to the park and you see a blanket laid out under a huge, beautiful, tree with a picnic basket and candles.
"Awee E this is so cute!" You say with a huge smile on your face.
"I wanted this to be special." He says, opening the basket and taking out the chocolate covered strawberries.
You two lay there, your head on his chest, listening to his constant heartbeat, looking up at the stars, talking and just having an amazing time. You sit up and shortly after, he does.
"Ethan, can you—-" he cuts you off but setting his lips on yours. They were so soft and gentle. He pulls away.
"What was that for?" You say smiling.
"I couldn't help myself. Your so beautiful" he replies.
You start blushing and your cheeks turn pink.

Grayson
You and Grayson were at home, cuddling and watching movies. You have a goofy relationship and are always acting like kids.
"Gray, I'm bored." You say.
"I'm glad you said that cause I'm thinking the same thing." He says laughing.
"1, 2, 3, 4..." he starts counting.
You know right away to run and hide or he's going to start tickling you. You hide upstairs in the closet. You hid there last time so you didn't think he'll check there again.
"I'm coming!" He yells.
You heard his footsteps coming upstairs. He opens the door to the room your in. He checks everywhere but the closet. You couldn't contain yourself so you start laughing.
"Aahaa, I found you!" He says with a smile on his face.
"That's not fair, I started laughing." You said pouting.
You get run out of the closet trying to get away but he grabs you and starts tickling you.
"G- gray, s-s-stopppp!" You say laughing harder than ever.
You fall to the floor and start rolling. He gets on top of you. You finally got out of his grip and flip him to his side and start tickling him.
"O-ok truce!!!" He says laughing.
You see him with the biggest smile on his face and think,
"Wow, he's actually mine."
You lean down and kiss him. He kisses back.
"Another round?" He asks with with a smirk on his face.
"No way, not again!" You say laughing.

A/n
I thought these were cute :) this isn't really how I like writing but tell me if I should start writing like this more👍 comment suggestions😛 xx💜