Itadakimasu!

Midoriya POV:

Todoroki retracts his body and leans into the café chair. "Sorry." He says. "No, I like you too" I say, blushing. I notice his aura changes into a pastel pink. He has a soulmate. I look at my aura. It's the same. "Todoroki! You're my soulmate!" I yell hugging him. He hugs back. "Then will you do me the honor of being my boyfriend?" He smiles. "Yes! A million times yes!" I yell.

"I guess we should call each other by our first names." I say. Todoroki nods, "Deku, you can call me Shoto." "Shoto, you can call me Izuku!" I exclaim. "Wait that's your real name? I thought it was deku?" Todoroki asks, confused. I laugh. "Let's take a picture to commemorate this moment :)" I take out my phone. "Let's go outside!" I lead him outside.

"I'm sending this to everyone! Wait, are you ok with that?" I ask

"I'm sending this to everyone! Wait, are you ok with that?" I ask. He nods. I send the picture to the 1-A group chat.

*haha guess the names :) it's easy*

AllMight78: My new boyfriend!! 💕
Uravity: Finally!! You 2 r perfect 4 each other!!
Spider-Man: Denki owes me $30
Pikachu: dAMMIT
Kyoka: Did you guys seriously bet on who'd be with Deku?
Spider-Man: Yep!! 🤠
✨Can't stop twinkling✨: Beautiful!
Wreck-it-Ralph: I'll make you guys cake for the wedding! 🎂
Ice: Thank you, Sato.
Wreck-It-Ralph: No problem!!
AllMight78: You're already planning our wedding??
Ice: We're soulmates and it's better to plan ahead.
Uravity: YOU GUYS ARE SOULMATES??
Tsu-Chan: Is it your auras?
Kyoka: Woah, woah wait.
Which one can see auras?
Tsu-Chan: Deku
Kyoka: Cool.
AllMight78: We both have pastel pink auras! The soulmate aura!
RedRiot: That's super manly! 💪
Yaomomo: Are we invited to the wedding?
AllMight78: Everyone can come!!!
Bakugo: sHUT UP
RedRiot: Chill Bro! Let's go to the ice cream shop to cool u down!

RedRiot and Bakugo
Are now offline

Pikachu: Either Bakugo killed him or he actually agreed to go.
Tori: I'm betting on the second one!
Pinky: Ditto!
Tsu-Chan: Agreed.
Uravity: KiribAku!!
Yaomomo: :)
Kyoka: Chill out guys
GrapeJuice: Yeah..chill..oUt👄
Tsu-Chan: Why haven't we banned him yet?
~~~~~~~~

"Well, I guess the first thing we should do is tell our parents, right?" I laugh quietly, my mom doesn't know I'm gay. Todoroki stops walking. "Izuku. I have to tell you something...My father is homophobic and abusive. If he found out about us..." He sighs. I hug him. "If your father let's you and my mom let's you, you can live with us. My mom is super accepting, I'm sure she'll understand." I smile. "Thank you. I really appreciate that." He hugs back. We let go and continue walking to my house.

"Mom! I'm home!" I yell. My mom comes and greets me. "Honey, who's this?" She looks over at T...Shoto. I need to remember that. "I'm Shoto Todoroki. Nice to meet you." He smiles. "I'm Inko!" She smiles back. "Mom...This is my..Boyfriend." I grab his hand. She starts crying and hugs us. Both of us start crying and Shoto comforts us. Despite our lime green auras, we're always crying. "I'll make us some dinner, how do noodles sound?" My mom wipes her tears. "Sounds great, thank you." Shoto says as I lead him to my room. "You really love All Might, huh?" Shoto looks around. I cover my face with my hands, embarrassed. "Yeah" I manage to squeak out. Shoto laughs. "So what are we gonna do?" Shoto asks, still looking around. "I guess we can just talk. Get to know each other better." I sit on my bed.

We talk for awhile until my mom calls us down for dinner. We all sit down and start eating after I yell, "Itadakimasu! *Let us eat*" We all dig in.
After a few minutes of talking, Shoto asks the big question. "Ms. Midoriya, may I live here with you and your son? My father.. is very abusive.." He sighs. "Of course you can! You make my son happy, it's the least I can do. Ah, soulmates. I remember my soulmate.." My mom whispers the last part. She probably started talking about dad.

Oh, you probably don't know this, but my mom can see auras too. She doesn't have a quirk either. *i mean her quirk is so weak there's no point in giving her one right? Right bye*
I hold her hand, comforting her. Ever since my father died, it became harder and harder to see auras. Every time she looked at someone she could see their aura getting weaker, but I could see them as normal. We both think it was because her soulmate died. She's still able to see auras, it's getting a bit stronger everyday though. She says it's because of me. I make her life worth living.
———-
A/N: right I actually finished the chapter by about 200 words yeet
I hope I can end up breaking your heart with the next few chapters ;)
I might not be able to break your heart but I cAN BREAK IZUKU's