I'll be your hero

*trigger warning in this chapter*

Y/n's pov

Today is the last game of the tournament and if we win today we win the tournament. We ended up with a tie against Australia and it was great to meet Sam Kerr and good to see Hayley, Ellie and Caitlin again. So we're currently in the locker room waiting for our game against Brazil to start. This is our last major test until World Cup qualifying and then hopefully the World Cup in France. We walk out onto the field and shake hands with the team then I head to the bench with Mal, we're getting subbed in for Alex and Christen during the second half.

When the first half comes to an end both teams are tied at 1-1. We head back out to start the second half with Mal and I taking our place at the start of the half. The half goes back and forth until I finally get a break from the back line and I see Mal running with me I pass the ball in front of her and she shoots sending it into the back of the net. I hug her and the team hugs us and we walk back to midfield starting the rest of the 5 minuets left in the game. Brazil has the ball but Rose tackles it away and makes a run up the field and sends in a cross and I meet it with my head sending it right past the goalies reach. The ref signals the end of the game and we celebrate and we wait for the staff to set up the stage.

We walk onto the stage and get our metals and once everyone receives one we lift the trophy while confetti rains down on us. I laugh as we dance on the stage we walk around he stadium says hi to fans along with signing things and taking pictures. I see someone in the crowd and I run up to them smiling.

"Hey you didn't tell me you were coming" I say smiling

"Yeah I wanted to surprise you congratulations!" Vanessa says and I thank her I feel someone jump on my back and I turn to see it's Moe and I smile giving her a kiss.

"Great goal Y/n" she whispers and I smile

"Thanks beautiful you played amazingly as always" I say and she blushes I say bye to Vanessa and we continue to walk around waving and talking to fans all with Moe on my back and all the fans we talked to gushed saying that we were very cute. We go back to the hotel and do recovery and in the team group chat I can see that something must be going down due to all of the messages.

Smexy soccer betches 🔥⚽️

Pinoe must've named the chat...

Pinoe⚡️: Y'all we should go out to a club tonight to celebrate

Me: Ooh we should go to a club😏

Momma🌸: Y/n tf do you know about clubs

Me: um🤔 that was Alex not me she took my phone

Ol lady👵🏻: It was not you little liar!

Kel🐿: Anyways a club? I'm in.

Linds: Same I'm down for a club

Ash: I'm down I'm bust out some dance moves tonight

Allie🐛: pookie you wear those pants that you did at that wedding your moves ain't gon be the only thing busting out. Any lower and dem pants gonna split

Tobs🤙🏼: lol that's true

Carli🦖: so a club that sounds great, little Kriegs can be a dd along with Mal, Andi and Rose

Me: 🤔 smh I guess I'll volunteer as tribute

Carli🦖: Well Y/n you're not 21, Mal you're not 21 and Rose and Andi it just happened that you're the next youngest so sorry.